Showcase Gapp PC Hardware

Amelith Nargothrond

Level 12
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Mar 22, 2017
Don't worry, most of the time not the hardware is what counts the most, but what you do with it. If one would buy a billion dollar PC decorated with Swarovski crystals for Need For Speed, i'll "respect" 1000x more your PC because (i can only guess that) you will be using it to learn something (you created an account on MT). And i also bet that you will care for your hardware, unlike the one with Swarovskis.

Reactions: Gapp and frogboy

Gapp

Level 2
Thread author
Verified
Mar 26, 2017
Don't worry, most of the time not the hardware is what counts the most, but what you do with it. If one would buy a billion dollar PC decorated with Swarovski crystals for Need For Speed, i'll "respect" 1000x more your PC because (i can only guess that) you will be using it to learn something (you created an account on MT). And i also bet that you will care for your hardware, unlike the one with Swarovskis.
Wow very well said Amelith! YEAH Learning is FUN and knowledge is power!

Reactions: Amelith Nargothrond

Handsome Recluse

Level 23
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Nov 17, 2016
What's the context of the origin of knowledge is power? Is it knowledge for strategic use or intellectual?

Gapp

Level 2
Thread author
Verified
Mar 26, 2017
What's the context of the origin of knowledge is power? Is it knowledge for strategic use or intellectual?

Just got that from my reading but it should not be confused with something like acquiring knowledge to take advantage of anyone or any individual per se, on my own interpretation it is for furthering my knowledge to be used for my personal enrichment. Means to change yourself through acquired knowledge not anything else. Learning defintely! :) Yeah!

Strategic? That's way way out for me..That I think is hiding the humility in simple learning...

Anyway, that is the context for me! I started without any inkling on PC hardware and software and now I can build my own desktop. It ain't much to some but on me that's a great leap from just working out engines and transmissions at the maintenance shop. Added information is liberating as on my work a breath of air from the oil and grease.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.