Status
Not open for further replies.

Dima007

Level 23
Thread author
Verified
Well-known
Apr 24, 2013
LONDON — Britain’s electronic spy agency was acting unlawfully until December when it received intelligence provided by the U.S. National Security Agency, a British court ruled Friday.

The Investigatory Powers Tribunal (IPT), a court that oversees the intelligence and security agencies, said that Britain’s spy agency, GCHQ, was violating human rights when it received the intercepted communications from the NSA because it did not make its safeguards public. In the tribunal’s 15-year history, this is the first time it has ruled against any of Britain’s intelligence agencies.

The court also said that while the lack of transparency in the past meant that GCHQ had breached human rights, the agency has been in compliance with the law since December.
Read more: http://www.washingtonpost.com/world...3adda2-e66e-46fd-9759-b85d45ab022a_story.html

Janl92l

Level 7
Verified
Nov 7, 2014
To much control! I dont like the spy agency anyway.. "to safe poeple for terrorist and other things". Right,thats why u need to spy all over the internet,handy,laptop etc. There was even a Company who had control over the camera in the laptop without the user know it or the light is on, i mean,wtf? And jep,i believe that terrorists are so stupid that they use facebook etc to comunicate,thats why u need to read anything. Ironie*

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.