G'day everyone at MalwareTips

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrXidus

Super Moderator (Leave of absence)
Thread author
Apr 17, 2011
Found this website through Youtube statistics page after my NIS 2012 BETA test and review video was embedded here.

So far I am enjoying my time here and I am liking the layout design of MalwareTips.

I am 19 from Queensland Australia and have been highly interested in computers and software for years but I am mainly interested with security software.

I have been making Youtube videos since 2008 with recording software, testing software and making easy to follow tutorials.

Even tho I have been privately testing AV's in Vmware for years I only recently decided to start recording my tests and sharing them on Youtube.

My videos are unique mainly in the fact that they are short and straight to the point with useless parts edited out.

If you would like to take a look then feel free to visit my channel.

Youtube.com/MrXidus

Other then that I am happy to have found a community with similar interests as me and I hope to further enjoy my time here.

Thanks. :cool:

Jack

Administrator
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 24, 2011
Welcome, love your vids..short and to the point!
I hope you'll have a good time here :welcomewave:

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.