Level 18
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Well-known
May 8, 2015
Thanks @venustus good news !
I hope that Halo 5 also released for PC :D

Better off getting an Xbox. Halo is an Xbox exclusive and just like a PC exclusive, won't go onto something else unless it is a timed exclusive, which Halo is not. As for porting, since Xbox and PC now run on the same architecture, a port should should always be stable between the two. In my opinion after over a decade of playing Xbox and PC, both are worth buying (and by that I mean owning at the same time).

Venustus

Level 59
Thread author
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Dec 30, 2012
Better off getting an Xbox. Halo is an Xbox exclusive and just like a PC exclusive, won't go onto something else unless it is a timed exclusive, which Halo is not. As for porting, since Xbox and PC now run on the same architecture, a port should should always be stable between the two. In my opinion after over a decade of playing Xbox and PC, both are worth buying (and by that I mean owning at the same time).
I agree, being an "exclusive" probably means a no go for PC!
We can only hope it happens!!:rolleyes::rolleyes:
Cheers!:)

Reactions: LabZero and frogboy

eXPerience

Level 1
Mar 7, 2011
I think Halo will be the game that you run on your xbox and play on your pc, like they´ve announced a while ago.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.