Expired GeekyTrix mega giveaway.

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

Status
Not open for further replies.

malbky

Level 1
Thread author
Jun 23, 2011
I have launched a mega giveaway of over 20 softwares at my forum.
You can joint it here

I hope some of the software will be useful and beneficial.

Please note that Tune up Utilities and Glary Utilities Pro are lifetime keys.

Thanks guys.

Ink

Administrator
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 8, 2011
So the companies didn't approach you for the Giveaway, instead these are hoarded licenses, correct?

Might I suggest a Spelling and Grammar check before publishing, Giveaway.

I have some serial keys, which i got from various giveaways and never used. Because i never used any of them and not going to use in near future, they are only up to waste, but why waste any key when others can use it for the good. So, I want to give them away.

malbky

Level 1
Thread author
Jun 23, 2011
No earth a few ones like Zemena which there are 5 company sponsored. Did not get many sponsors though. Some other sponsored giveaway are being reserved for the blog. We are new so not many sponsors. So just focusing on content now. Sorry for the spelling Earth. Typed it fast as was getting late for dinner. Hoarded license dont sound too good, you can say its a personal giveaway done by the admins.

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.