google

gery79

Level 12
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jun 21, 2011
if anyone uses fsecure safe or anything from fsecure can you please tell your experience and if this app hits battery ( drains it )
does anyone use zonealarm mobile.? I m so confused with choosing a security vendor,
I have used avg for years but the ugly story of selling users away

upnorth

Verified
Staff Member
Malware Hunter
Well-known
Jul 27, 2015
I use F-Secure on my phone. Both SAFE and VPN Freedome.

I previously with Android 9 from time to time got a notification that Freedome was using the battery a bit excessive, but it's also required to let it handle the battery usage as otherwise it risk getting closed when it's supposed to be on 24/7. Similar with SAFE. SAFE even first time I installed it, warned about letting the phone handle battery saving automatic.

A tip/hint is to watch the phones possible built in battery usage feature. On my phone Freedome use around 3% and SAFE is not even on the list.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.