Not open for further replies.

upnorth

Thread author
Verified
Staff Member
Malware Hunter
Well-known
Jul 27, 2015

Quote " With Gestures you can control some of the functionalities of your phone without touching the display. Our first release will enable you to control calls and silence your phone conveniently. You can: - Answer a call by picking up your phone and putting it to you ear - Mute your mic during a call by placing the phone on a flat surface with the display facing down - Put the call on speaker by placing the phone on a flat surface with the display facing up - Silence the incoming call ringer by flipping device display down. "

This app is exclusive for Windows Phones and I been using it soon almost a year and it still works flawless on my Lumia 930. Bla bla bla...:D

Last edited:
Reactions: frogboy and Tani

Vasudev

Level 33
Verified
Nov 8, 2014
I've installed it few days back. But sometimes it doesn't work or I get delayed response to each gestures on L730 DS.

Reactions: upnorth

upnorth

Thread author
Verified
Staff Member
Malware Hunter
Well-known
Jul 27, 2015
Microsoft do mention about 630, 635 and 530 having limited functionality and don't surprise me that newer versions also suffer as it's still a Beta version. Despite that I do hope they include this app in the upcoming Windows 10 Mobile but ofcourse updated because when it works as intended it's a very useful tool.

Vasudev

Level 33
Verified
Nov 8, 2014
I think MS should integrate Gestures into W10M. I am yet to find a better alternative for MSN Health & Fitness. I like Life Meter Pro+, but one thing that bugs me, it needs location services for calculating SensorCore Data. I'm still unhappy with track runner, edomondo, fitbit. I just want an accurate step counter. Can you suggest me an app that doesn't need location services for motion data as it hogs the battery and I don't have mobile data, since I've unlimited Wifi.

Reactions: upnorth

upnorth

Thread author
Verified
Staff Member
Malware Hunter
Well-known
Jul 27, 2015

Vasudev

Level 33
Verified
Nov 8, 2014
I tried Active Fitness which can track steps like MSN Health & FItness w/o using location services.

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.