Expired Get a Ashampoo WinOptimizer 8 free license key

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jack

Administrator
Thread author
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 24, 2011
Ashampoo WinOptimizer 8 Overview

Over 13 years of experience in system maintenance and optimization of operating systems by Microsoft® stand for modern technology, efficiency, security as well as intuitive user guidance.

Over 100 improvements were incorporated into the new Ashampoo WinOptimizer 8 by contrast to its predecessor Ashampoo WinOptimizer 7. This results in more speed and therefore improved efficiency especially within system maintenance and the adjustment of Windows®. The cleaning modules registry optimizer, Internet cleaner and drive cleaner , for example, reach a plus of up to 500% in results.

In real time the new live tuner pools all available resources in exactly those places where they are urgently needed. Existing processor cores, Windows® priorities and assigned usages of applications are customized, in order to ensure a trouble-free workflow. The resource-saving live tuner runs in the background – just a mouse click away.

It’s so easy to tune Windows®! Just answer a few special questions about your personal requirements concerning your Windows® system and our tuning assistant will automatically choose all suitable options.

The concept of the all-in-one user interface has been developed further for the Ashampoo WinOptimizer 8. Via the clearly structured main window you can immediately access all six function groups, in which over 20 modules with hundreds of options and functions are assembled.

Price: $49.99

How to get Ashampoo WinOptimizer 8 for free!
In order to receive a free copy of Ashampoo WinOptimizer 8, go to the giveaway pageand enter your email and then press the 'Jetzt Service-Letter abonnieren' button.
You'll receive your license key via email,then download a trial for Ashampoo WinOptimizer 8 and use this key.
Giveaway page : http://www.ashampoo.com/frontend/registration/php/trial_step1.php?session_langid=1&edition_id=pseiklufospcggpdqtltyll5dqzo2dzl

Note : Time limited offer.

Enjoy!

Last edited:

KTUK

Aug 21, 2011
This is only for 30 days - the trial version. I entered my details, and just got login details to the website and no key was sent to me. After downloading the trial, I got a key sent to me, activated it, and got 30 days.

Am I doing something wrong?

Jack

Administrator
Thread author
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 24, 2011
KTUK said:
This is only for 30 days - the trial version. I entered my details, and just got login details to the website and no key was sent to me. After downloading the trial, I got a key sent to me, activated it, and got 30 days.

No, It seems like this is over..... strangely it was active when I've started this threat:( Sorry.

KTUK

Aug 21, 2011
Jack said:
KTUK said:

No, It seems like this is over..... strangely it was active when I've started this threat:( Sorry.
No worries, thanks anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.