Expired Get a Cerberus Anti Theft Lifetime License (Android)

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jack

Administrator
Thread author
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 24, 2011
Cerberus Anti Theft Description
Cerberus helps you get back your lost or stolen Android device.
Cerberus is a complete anti-theft application, the best protection you can get to recover your misplaced, lost or stolen Android device. This is a free trial for one week, then you can buy a lifetime license for a small price (2.99€) from within the application: no monthly or yearly fees, just a one-time payment. License is associated to your Cerberus account, if you have multiple devices you can use all of them (up to 5) with the same account.

How to get a Cerberus Anti Theft Lifetime License (Android)

1.Download and install Cerberus Anti Theft app from the Android Market - https://market.android.com/details?id=com.lsdroid.cerberus
2. Install Cerberus Anti Theft app on your Android and create your account.
3. Go to the giveaway page and enter your previously chose Cerberus Anti Theft username and email.
4.You'll receive on 1st March 2012 a email with the license key which you can use to activate your lifetime license.

PROMO PAGE : https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/viewform?formkey=dFR4VHNka3czd2FJV2FIaXFYTHp0aGc6MQ

Last edited:

MrXidus

Super Moderator (Leave of absence)
Apr 17, 2011
It's now the 2nd March in UK, US and AU. I haven't received my license either. Really hoping I get it some time shortly.

Edit: Got it! Great app for peace of mind.

Tom172

Level 1
Feb 11, 2011
I think it worked. I no longer see the trial length remaining message on the dashboard.

WinAndLinuxTutorials

Level 4
Verified
Honorary Member
Aug 23, 2011
Tom172 said:
I think it worked. I no longer see the trial length remaining message on the dashboard.

Yes, same here.
Not registered:
g0tmP.png

On my father's phone:
EfGCb.jpg

Why did they say that an e-mail will be sent to us?

MrXidus

Super Moderator (Leave of absence)
Apr 17, 2011
Not sure but matter is long as its working. Peace of mind.

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.