Get Prevx SafeOnline for Free (Facebook)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ink

Administrator
Thread author
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 8, 2011
Prevx SafeOnline for Social Networking Users [Download]
Prevx SafeOnline helps protect you from online fraud attacks

Prevx is a leading supplier of PC security software, and you now have the chance to download Prevx SafeOnline software for FREE.

The antivirus software on your computer helps protect against viruses, but it doesn't protect your identity on the internet. This is where SafeOnline comes in:
  1. It checks the websites you visit are genuine and are not phishing websites.
  2. It makes sure the login information you enter is meant for the website you are entering it into.
  3. It helps protect your personal information, even if there is malicious software on your computer.

Mac support coming in 2011.

ballader1

Apr 14, 2011
RE: Prevx SafeOnline FREE for Facebook users

So in order to review this product I will just use my Facebook account instead of looking for a fully functional trial. BRILLIANT!

ghost

Level 1
Jan 16, 2011

It's not a trial. It's just their online protection and real-time "detection".

LoftedAphid86

Feb 24, 2011

How long does the license last?
Can we renew the license?

Ink

Administrator
Thread author
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 8, 2011

The Facebook version is Free.

ghost

Level 1
Jan 16, 2011

You can't see it in this version.

ghost

Level 1
Jan 16, 2011

I didn't used it more then 5 months so i can't say.

Tweak

Jan 8, 2011

Doesn't offer much in removal, mainly a detection thing.

Dieselman

Level 1
Mar 26, 2011

I actually tried it about 6 months ago. It's pretty good but since I am using LastPass I don't worry. I never ever type any of my logins or passwords anymore. Best keylogger protection around. It does not support IE 9 or FF 4.

ballader1

Apr 14, 2011

@all Mainly a detection thing...yep, I searched it a little bit :p. Does anybody know how to get a fully function free trial from them? I have emailed them a while ago and that was the reply:

"We are pleased that you'd like to test our software, but at this time we do not offer any fully functional trials. You can buy our product from our shop for...."

And think that PrevX has a very good reputation...

LoftedAphid86

Feb 24, 2011

ballader1 said:
@all Mainly a detection thing...yep, I searched it a little bit :p. Does anybody know how to get a fully function free trial from them? I have emailed them a while ago and that was the reply:

"We are pleased that you'd like to test our software, but at this time we do not offer any fully functional trials. You can buy our product from our shop for...."

And think that PrevX has a very good reputation...
They don't advertise them publicly, but they give them out to select few product reviewers to test.

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.