Status
Not open for further replies.

Overkill

Level 31
Thread author
Verified
Honorary Member
Feb 15, 2012
Did they stop doing giveaway's? they have had AIDA on the homepage for a few months.

pcjunklist

Level 1
Dec 28, 2011
last I saw from them was this answer 5/4

Have the giveaways ended ?

giveaway.downloadcrew.com Reply:
No, but our primary business is our relationship with our various magazine partners and, right now, we've focusing on full software giveaways with local tech magazine partners. Sadly it's very difficult to keep a site going offering free full software, deal with all the support emails *and* the moaning....all for free :)

So, for now, we're focusing on local magazine-based full software offers. You know the ones I mean. They are on the shelves of WHSmith in the UK.

McLovin

Level 76
Verified
Honorary Member
Malware Hunter
Apr 17, 2011
Never heard of these guys before. Great giveaway site?

Overkill

Level 31
Thread author
Verified
Honorary Member
Feb 15, 2012
Very good software site and was doing well I thought at giveaway's...I got my mamutu from them.

Roti

Feb 6, 2012
They said in Facebook that they stopped the giveaways because of the people's complaining.
I got these from them:

AIDA
Genie Timeline
WinISO
Mamutu
Advanced SystemCare
Malware Fighter

:D

McLovin

Level 76
Verified
Honorary Member
Malware Hunter
Apr 17, 2011
Hmm. Well it's sad they did this then.

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.