Expired Giveaway Emsisoft Anti-Malware

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Syntax

Level 1
Feb 4, 2012
I have already entered in this giveaway. Founded the giveaway in nsane.down. It have been 2 days still i don't have a serial code. :dodgy:

I entered in this giveaway using an add-on on firefox. I used this method because it is the easiest way to use UK IP.
This is the solution:
- Install anonymoX plugin for your Firefox browser.
- On your Firefox: Tools-> anonymoX-> Settings panel.
- Check Active box and choose uk1/uk1b option in Identities.
Then you can surf the promotion page easily.

Jack

Administrator
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 24, 2011
I've submitted a request.... Lets see if I'll get a license , because I see that there are some complaints.......
I see that the giveaway started on 5 Feb and ends in 18 days from now.... so... WOW...... have to wonder if this is real.. :p
Thank you ZeroDay!+5

Z

ZeroDay

Thread author
You should get your license as soon as you log into the site on the very same page as I did and then I also received it via email, again this was instant.

gxYaR.jpg

Ramblin

Level 3
May 14, 2011
Syntax said:
- Install anonymoX plugin for your Firefox browser.
- On your Firefox: Tools-> anonymoX-> Settings panel.
- Check Active box and choose uk1/uk1b option in Identities.
Then you can surf the promotion page easily.
I don't know if anonymox works for the giveaway but installing it, allowed me to watch videos in Youtube that are banned where I live. Very nice, Syntax. I am not going to have it installed on my system but will install it sandboxed when the need arises. This addon definitively slows down the connection and downloading but it is useful when we have to hide where we are.

Bo

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.