Expired Giveaway of the day — KCleaner 3.2.8

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

hamo

Level 10
Verified
Well-known
Mar 30, 2014
This is perfect and easiest cleaner I have ever use one click, Thank you man.
I only use this tool and tools in Revouninstall Pro. on Win. 10 , every thing is perfect.

You should test it, even in VM.

Reactions: frogboy and XhenEd

hamo

Level 10
Verified
Well-known
Mar 30, 2014
Not rare application!

Attachments

• 2017-10-21_14h38_41.png
    2017-10-21_14h38_41.png
    267.8 KB · Views: 471

Lightning_Brian

Level 15
Verified
Top Poster
Content Creator
Sep 1, 2017
This is perfect and easiest cleaner I have ever use one click, Thank you man.
I only use this tool and tools in Revouninstall Pro. on Win. 10 , every thing is perfect.

You should test it, even in VM.

@hamo Revo uninstall Pro/Portable is the best! They got it on sale right now too. Just posted about it yesterday. Best purchase I ever made many years ago. I highly recommend it to anyone.

As for KCleaner - its good. I wouldn't say it's on par with CCleaner though nor Wise Care 365 Pro. Still good!

Reactions: hamo

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.