Expired Giveaway of the day — SecureAPlus Premium 4.3.3

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

JakeXPMan

Level 17
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Oct 20, 2014
0c40c430164b9231b53adbd84ddb521e.png
f5890037c09f5228a22193627725b773.png
e0a6e664d509f1470867709e49d016ea.png

Works with other Anti malware and Antivirus solutions.

System Requirements:

Windows Server 2003-2012/ Windows XP SP3/ Vista/ 7/ 8/ 8.1/ 10; 2 GHz Pentium 4 or higher processor; 1GB of RAM; 300 MB hard disk space; Min.screen resolution: 1024×768; Local hard disk that is formatted with NTFS file system

Publisher:

SecureAge Technology

Homepage:

Free Cloud Antivirus & Application Control for PC - SecureAPlus

Last edited:

shmu26

Level 85
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Jul 3, 2015
last time I saw SAP pitted against Voodoo in a test of hundreds of malware samples, Voodoo came out 100%, and SAP came out 98%. Still wondering why... I conjecture that it is because SAP, at default settings, trusts digital sigs, but Voodoo doesn't.

O

Omnipotent

Thanks for sharing. There's no need to download this if you already have SecureAPlus installed.

1. Make sure you have a SecureAPlus account.

2. Go to Accounts Tab & Enter: C33F-21CB-CE67-E9CC as Activation Code.

3. First time scan is usually slow, to eliminate this click View UAV Status on homepage then
set priority to Fast.

Dark Knight

Level 5
Verified
Well-known
Aug 17, 2013
Total crappola .....

First it's not a two year license it's only a one year license, you get the two year license if you spam your FB, Twitter, Google+ and what have you to get an extra year.

Second, right after installation it turns off all my other security software before it starts scanning.

I thought it was crap the first time I used it a year ago and it is still crap, I don't care how many scanning engines it has, anything that proceeds to turn off my other security software WITHOUT my consent does not even deserve a second look.

Janl1992l

Level 14
Verified
Well-known
Feb 14, 2016
Total crappola .....

First it's not a two year license it's only a one year license, you get the two year license if you spam your FB, Twitter, Google+ and what have you to get an extra year.

Second, right after installation it turns off all my other security software before it starts scanning.

I thought it was crap the first time I used it a year ago and it is still crap, I don't care how many scanning engines it has, anything that proceeds to turn off my other security software WITHOUT my consent does not even deserve a second look.
it is far away from being crap. well maybe it disables other avs, but whats the deal? Almost all big av vendors want it or even suggest to uninstall any other av. there are good avs out there that u cannot even install with another security product installed. it is a exellent protection product and tehre is no reason to call it crap just because u dont like how it act.

For anyone who want a easy antiexe+cloud av i realy recomment it. i use it myself(premium) and i realy like it. dont notice it on win7, no slowdowns at all, antiexe is realy nice and the av part too. havnt seen a malware that comes true secureaplus until now on my testing vm.

Last edited:

Dark Knight

Level 5
Verified
Well-known
Aug 17, 2013
it is far away from being crap. well maybe it disables other avs, but whats the deal? Almost all big av vendors want it or even suggest to uninstall any other av.

Ummmm, NO.
I had already disabled my other antivirus before installing this with the understanding if not it probably would do so. It turned off my antimalware protection, my antiransomeware protection, my anti logger protection and my anti exploit protection. BIG NO-NO
I have installed other antivirus protection WITHOUT them turning off my other solutions.

I am not putting my trust in one piece of software because it says so I don't care how many scanning engines it has, If I ever have a question about anything I am fully capable of using virustotal myself.

Janl1992l

Level 14
Verified
Well-known
Feb 14, 2016
It's not for me as when I tried the free version the initial scan would have taken days if I'd let it continue. Thanks for sharing... but No.
Why is this a problem? U can do anything while its running. u can even shut the pc off and turn it on, the scan continous than. most likly u will not even notice that the initial scan is running and while its running the protection is still there 100%

shmu26

Level 85
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Jul 3, 2015
It's not for me as when I tried the free version the initial scan would have taken days if I'd let it continue. Thanks for sharing... but No.
you will see that the initial scan jumps pretty fast from 0% to 50%, and then finishes shortly afterwards.
If you want to speed it up, just adjust the slider to a higher speed, but you should do that only when your computer will be idle.

askmark

Level 12
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Aug 31, 2016
Why is this a problem? U can do anything while its running. u can even shut the pc off and turn it on, the scan continous than. most likly u will not even notice that the initial scan is running and while its running the protection is still there 100%
I wanted to evaluate the software immediately and not have to wait days.
I might give it another go if you're sure the full functionality of the product is avaluable before the scan completes?

you will see that the initial scan jumps pretty fast from 0% to 50%, and then finishes shortly afterwards.
If you want to speed it up, just adjust the slider to a higher speed, but you should do that only when your computer will be idle.
Thanks for the advice but I did adjust the slider to max - after 5 hours it was 14%:complete :(

shmu26

Level 85
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Jul 3, 2015
I wanted to evaluate the software immediately and not have to wait days.
I might give it another go if you're sure the full functionality of the product is avaluable before the scan completes?

Thanks for the advice but I did adjust the slider to max - after 5 hours it was 14%:complete :(
Maybe you have a stash of trusted installation files stored somewhere on your PC. Exclude that folder and it will go faster.
Or maybe you have a ton of old files sitting in your download folder, and you don't need the old ones, so just delete them

Reactions: _CyberGhosT_

askmark

Level 12
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Aug 31, 2016
Maybe you have a stash of trusted installation files stored somewhere on your PC. Exclude that folder and it will go faster.
Or maybe you have a ton of old files sitting in your download folder, and you don't need the old ones, so just delete them

Thank you. I didnt realise there was an option to exclude folders from the initial scan. I will look at that.

Do you know what file types are scanned and are does the process take so long because theyre all sent to the cloud for analysis?

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.