Expired Giveaway of the day — Wise Folder Hider Pro 4.2.2

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

Danielx64

Level 10
Thread author
Verified
Well-known
Mar 24, 2017
NB: On the program start-up you need to set a password to protect your hidden folder/file.
Please, save the password you set, in case you forget it, the giveaway version doesn't have the function of getting it back automatically and for free!
The license is provided for 6 months; supports upgrading.

Wise Folder Hider Pro can hide files and folders on local partitions or removable devices. The files will be hidden safely due to advanced encryption algorithm. You can set a password for it so that the hidden data can be displayed and unhidden only by entering the valid password. The data is completely invisible to other programs or on other operating system, so it is much more reliable. Compaired to other folder hiders, Wise Folder Hider Pro is more secure and convenient for users to modify protected files. Moreover, the interface of Wise Folder Hider Pro is very intuitive. Even a first timer can get the hang of it in a minute.

I wouldn't touch this since I feel that it has a backdoor in it. With that said I am posting in the hope that someone wants to play with it.

browneylad

Level 2
Verified
Sep 27, 2017
A separate app for just hiding folders? Does it offer similar features to those Steganos & F-Secure Safe programs or is it inferior in terms of encryption & safety?

Reactions: frogboy

Danielx64

Level 10
Thread author
Verified
Well-known
Mar 24, 2017
A separate app for just hiding folders? Does it offer similar features to those Steganos & F-Secure Safe programs or is it inferior in terms of encryption & safety?
I think it (Wise Folder Hider Pro) does have a backdoor in it.

Reactions: browneylad

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.