Expired Giveaway Of The Day : Shadow defender

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 178

Thread author
Shadow Defender is an easy-to-use security solution for Windows operating systems, that protects your PC/laptop real environment against malicious activities and unwanted changes.

Key features:
  • Optimal State - Configure your system exactly the way you want it ONCE and run in that optimal state at all times. No need to spend the time removing unwanted files or trouble shooting and eliminating unwanted PC changes;
  • System Recovery- Reduce the Total Cost of Ownership (TCO) for managing and maintaining your PCs by simply rolling the systems back to an optimal state;
  • System Security - Surf the internet without a trace of unwanted cookies, internet history, temporary files, spam applications or spyware;
  • Virus Protection - Prevent downtime and system damage due to virus and worm outbreaks. Prevent the virus from ever being written to the hard disk;
  • Change Management - Maximize system uptime by instantly undoing accidental or malicious system changes.

i really recommend you to use it !

Shran

Level 5
Verified
Well-known
Jan 19, 2015
I also recommend, I am in love with this program.... is it possible to marry a computer program? :rolleyes:

Man, I just bought the license 4 days ago... if only I waited :eek:

Reactions: frogboy

CMLew

Level 23
Verified
Well-known
Oct 30, 2015
Nice! What's the catch for this giveaway? I see there's no terms and condition for it.

D

Deleted member 178

Thread author
just download it and install it before the end of the giveaway. there is no upgrade however.

I also recommend, I am in love with this program.... is it possible to marry a computer program? :rolleyes:

lol. your license allow upgrades not those in this giveaway.

Reactions: frogboy and Shran

CMLew

Level 23
Verified
Well-known
Oct 30, 2015

Ur buying their support and upgrades, without you there's no giveaway or product upgrades from Developer ^^

CMLew

Level 23
Verified
Well-known
Oct 30, 2015
Agreed. That's is why kinda tempted to buy another one ^^. If there's Appguard giveaway that would be marvellous (I know I'm just dreaming).....

Reactions: Rishi and LabZero

Av Gurus

Level 29
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Malware Hunter
Well-known
Sep 22, 2014
@Umbra
I'm sorry for offtopic.
I forgot what you told me what you must first install: Rollback Rx first, second SD or...?

CMLew

Level 23
Verified
Well-known
Oct 30, 2015
Unwarper GOTD

DOWNLOAD-
Code:
http://higgs.rghost.ru/download/767jDRcgd/246d5a61921a099619cc1b27accf7216c0b88c49/UnWrapper_GOTD_v2.04.zip
SOURCE - UnWrapper GOTD Saves the Newer Giveawayoftheday Setup Installer File • Raymond.CC
To extract the setup file and key for future installation.

Extract from the link:
The updated 2012 wrapper was based on Themida technology which is similar to what’s used in malicious rootkits. It was done largely to stop users easily grabbing the installer and registration information without installing the software, something which GiveawayOfTheDay don’t like you doing because you’re only supposed to install and activate the program on the day the software is offered.

Meaning?

Viking

Level 26
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Well-known
Oct 2, 2011
Just a question on Shadow Defender. Do we need to temporarily disable Shadow Mode when:

- performing windows update
- updating browsers
- updating on demand scanners
- when testing different antivirus suites
- etc

Thanks!

frogboy

In memoriam 1961-2018
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jun 9, 2013
Just a question on Shadow Defender. Do we need to temporarily disable Shadow Mode when:

- performing windows update
- updating browsers
- updating on demand scanners
- when testing different antivirus suites
- etc

Thanks!
Yes everything you do in Shadow Mode will be undone upon reboot unless you exempt those files.

Reactions: Rishi
Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.