Expired Giveaway of the day - Windscribe Pro: 1 of the 100 licenses

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

Sundaram999

Level 6
Thread author
Verified
Well-known
Jun 11, 2014
Win one of the 100 license keys of WINDESCRIBE PRO

The winners will get 1-year Windscribe Pro licenses.

Homepage: Windscribe - Free VPN and Ad Block

Terms and istructions:

1. Create a Windscribe account and confirm your email
2. Like Windscribe page on Facebook
3. Leave a review on Windscribe Chrome Extension
4. Follow Windscribe on Twitter
5. Tweet about Windscribe.com
6. Share Giveaway of the Day page

Serious Noize

Level 5
Verified
Jan 13, 2014
This sounds like running yourself through a telephone service where you think it is okay for them to hear everything you have to say.
What I mean by that is : LOOK : "I got a giveaway from this company MONTHS ago, and since then every month I get a message saying CONGRADULATIONS your usage has been reset and you have UNLIMITED USAGE"....... I find that rather disturbing myself. WHY? Because for one thing if I had unlimited to begin with then would it not make sense for me to not have to be NOTIFIED over and over? TO me that presents a SLOPPY use of services, and secondly and most important a real bad representation when it comes to PRIVACY considering it is a VPN type of service.

Just my opinion. I bet I don't get a license now, but it's the truth and my opinion. Probably get banned for having AN OPINION or put on watch by LIBERAL's. But that's okay. THESE ARE MY OPINIONS. AND A WHOLE LOT OF FACTS.

Never got that GIVEAWAY for AOMEI or the others, but that's okay, I realize running the commercials make money and saying "SORRY YOU LOSE" saves you money. So whatever.

JUST MY OPINION : WINDSCRIBE SUCKS! IN MY OPINION. FLAME AWAY!!!!!!!!!!!

Sundaram999

Level 6
Thread author
Verified
Well-known
Jun 11, 2014
This sounds like running yourself through a telephone service where you think it is okay for them to hear everything you have to say.
What I mean by that is : LOOK : "I got a giveaway from this company MONTHS ago, and since then every month I get a message saying CONGRADULATIONS your usage has been reset and you have UNLIMITED USAGE"....... I find that rather disturbing myself. WHY? Because for one thing if I had unlimited to begin with then would it not make sense for me to not have to be NOTIFIED over and over? TO me that presents a SLOPPY use of services, and secondly and most important a real bad representation when it comes to PRIVACY considering it is a VPN type of service.

Just my opinion. I bet I don't get a license now, but it's the truth and my opinion. Probably get banned for having AN OPINION or put on watch by LIBERAL's. But that's okay. THESE ARE MY OPINIONS. AND A WHOLE LOT OF FACTS.

Never got that GIVEAWAY for AOMEI or the others, but that's okay, I realize running the commercials make money and saying "SORRY YOU LOSE" saves you money. So whatever.

JUST MY OPINION : WINDSCRIBE SUCKS! IN MY OPINION. FLAME AWAY!!!!!!!!!!!
Thank you for sharing your opinion

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.