Expired Giveaway Returnil System Safe Pro 2011 Pro Ulimited License Keys [72 hours]

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

Status
Not open for further replies.

vodomar

Thread author
Jul 6, 2011
In the cooperstaion with Returnil, Eclack Network offer you a license key to activate Returnil System Safe Pro 2011 and use full features of this software.

http://eclack.com/giveaway-returnil-system-safe-pro-2011-pro-ulimited-serial-number-keys/

Jack

Administrator
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 24, 2011
Really cool giveaway, I love full virtualization programs....not very user friendly but they are definitely a solid layer of protection against malware.
I've tried Returnil System Safe Free a while ago and it was good but since it lacks the File Manager feature , that made it very hard to fully enjoy this product.
So I've moved to Shadow Defender which was perfect.Anyway I see that the Pro version has the File Manager included so that problem is solved.
The x64 support is another major +. Overall a great giveaway, thanks for sharing it.

D

Deleted member 178

Will try it too ^^

did the realtime protection may create conflict?

NathanF1

Level 2
Verified
Jul 9, 2011
I've been hoping for a giveaway like this - my current license will expire in a few months, so this is just in time. Thank you for sharing it, vodomar!

The File Manager is worth its weight in gold and is, along with the System Rollback extremely compelling feature. The Returnil forum on Wilders is active, with expert contributors.

The one component in System Safe Pro I don't particularly feel the need for is the real-time AV [F-PROT]. I usually turn it off, because I'm either relying on another software, or I'm running in virtual mode. Regardless of its state, you still get alerts about definitions out of date, etc.

Not all has been smooth sailing for me, though. I've had couple of OS being rendered unbootable by RSS, so drive imaging is essential.

Reboot-to-restore for peace of mind!

jamescv7

Level 85
Verified
Honorary Member
Mar 15, 2011
Their AV Engine isn't good at all and also produce false positives besides from it, other features in Returnil are great.

In my opinion an AV feature doesn't need at all Returnil products, its good as a fully virtualization.

NathanF1

Level 2
Verified
Jul 9, 2011
Another point to keep in mind: both Returnil service and UI will be started automatically on reboot after installation. The catch is that there is no exit option in the context menu, so if you don't want Returnil to start automatically [I certainly don't], you would have to change the service startup type and exclude rvsgui.exe from auto start.

Ramblin

Level 3
May 14, 2011
umbrapolaris said:
Will try it too ^^

I don't remember if you are still using Shadow defender, if you are,
don't install Returnil as they will certainly clash and kill your PC.
One or the other is great, both on the same machine is not a good
idea.

Bo

D

Deleted member 178

bo.elam said:
umbrapolaris said:
Will try it too ^^

idea.

yes i know for SD and returnil conflict.

just want to know for the AV part of returnil.

Ramblin

Level 3
May 14, 2011
umbrapolaris said:
bo.elam said:
umbrapolaris said:
Will try it too ^^

idea.

yes i know for SD and returnil conflict.

just want to know for the AV part of returnil.
I know you were talking about the AV real time but I thought you ought to
know that SD and Returnil on the same machine will create many problems.

I believe Returnil wont allow to be installed if you still have SD on board.

About the AV on Returnil. If I was using Returnil I ll probably disable the
real time scanner as I don't care about real time antiviruses. Supposedly,
it is designed to be used along other AV but I don't know....?

Bo

D

Deleted member 178

got the answer

http://www.wilderssecurity.com/showthread.php?t=305591

NathanF1

Level 2
Verified
Jul 9, 2011
umbrapolaris said:
Will try it too ^^

I hope you'll be OK with Emsisoft, I have a similar config with EAM and RSS and it has been fine.
I, on the other hand, am off RSS on a PC I just installed it on - the on-access scan component of BitDefender couldn't start at all after installing Returnil. Getting RSS off the startup programs fixed it, but then SandboxIE wouldn't start.
Shame really - obviously in my case it's the order in which all these applications are installed, as mentioned in post #30 of this thread on Wilders.

But I haven't decided yet whether I want to go through all this again.

D

Deleted member 178

installed RSS with all features on, i can say it is heavy for me, i will "rollback" :p to Shadow Defender

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.