I use this tool called Clean Genius from EaseUS; it's completely free and works really well. Never had any issues with it
Open MalwareTips from your Home Screen or desktop. Follow discussions, find answers and pick up where you left off.
If you cannot find an install option, update your browser or use its bookmark option to keep MalwareTips close.
After installation, open the app and sign in. Enable push notifications in Preferences if you want alerts. On iPhone and iPad, push requires a Home Screen web app and iOS or iPadOS 16.4 or later.
Sign in to manage notificationsInstallation is optional. Your notification settings stay under your control.
I believe SOS links have been blocked in the past here. Also mods need to approve new threads, I believe.This forum seems to be functioning strange for me. I tried to create a new thread because Shareware on Sale gives away WiseCare 7.0.2., but the thread was on "needs to be checked by the team" (which is OK), but then was not shown for me and I tried to just post it here in the comments. When I hit the submit button I saw my thread with status "needs to be checked by the team" again, so I deleted my answer. And now I do not see it again.
You can get the new version directly on Shareware On Sale: Wise Care 365 PRO (100% discount) | SharewareOnSale
Other sources have also hosted the new version like comss (seems to be the same link as on the First page of this thread), tickcoupon and winningpc.
Shareware On Sale only hosts it for about 1 and a half day. Both Tickcoupon and WinningPC have a countdown of 5 days.
Yes, that was mentioned when I posted the thread. The strange behaviour is, that I saw the thread, then it was hidden hidden completely. After I wrote the commentary which you have just answered now, it was magically shown again, but still with the "needs to be approved". That is, what I find strange.Also mods need to approve new threads, I believe.
I very much agree. I put KD on every computer that I buy.The only cleaning and optimisation suite I trust is Kerish Doctor. First, I have never experienced any issues with it (except for once when it was detected by multiple vendors as PUP,but it was sorted out). Second, it receives regular updates for its algorithms. Third, develop is quite responsive and answer questions pretty fast. Third, it is cheap and there is an annual discount (usually in November).
Members who viewed this thread in the last 5 minutes