Expired Giveawayoftheday: AOMEI Backupper Pro 3.5

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

shukla44

Level 13
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jan 14, 2016
It worked for me too. Downloaded the giveaway zip file, ran the setup.exe, confirmed product was activated but the setup is corrupt, installed using the setup downloaded from homepage, after install register with the key provided in the readme.txt file. Successfully activated.

Thanks again for the giveaway.

jadequest99

Level 3
Verified
Sep 15, 2014
I used the key from the textfile out of the the zip-file I downloaded from Giveaway of the Day.
Can you send an image of what you actually did? If you can please attach an image of the text you used it would be easier to see what you actually used, thank you ;)

jadequest99

Level 3
Verified
Sep 15, 2014
It worked for me too. Downloaded the giveaway zip file, ran the setup.exe, confirmed product was activated but the setup is corrupt, installed using the setup downloaded from homepage, after install register with the key provided in the readme.txt file. Successfully activated.

Thanks again for the giveaway.
Which homepage are you referring to? The Giveaway or AOMEI Backupper Pro 3.5 homepage please ??

Reactions: shukla44

jadequest99

Level 3
Verified
Sep 15, 2014
Now i understand what's happening, the Giveaway AOMEI Backupper Pro 3.5 will install but the .GCD file is corrupt and the serial key is not working BUT, download and install it from the original official website here is the link:
Download Backup Software 30 Days Free Trial - AOMEI Backupper and Success then enter the serial key that came with the corrupt one ( readme text note) and you will become a happy camper!!:D Make sure and choose the "AOMEI Backupper Professional Edition" for the registration key to work have a great weekend and thanks for this wonderful program!!

Reactions: shukla44

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.