Expired Glary utility pro lifetime license

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

KevinYu0504

Level 5
Verified
Well-known
Mar 10, 2017
Is this license have an activation time limit ?

Because i had a old Glary utilities Pro giveaway license still available ,
i would like to save this license key in my HDD with note and wait until my old license is expired .

:oops:

hamo

Level 10
Verified
Well-known
Mar 30, 2014
Thanks,

This is a very old promo 22 March 2013 from EaseUS as karthic1998 said.

Original key was:
Registration Name: EaseUS Users
Registration Code: 3788-61679-58234-2362

The strange thing is this key still work till now ..... 4 years !

2017-11-29_14h38_45.png

Serious Noize

Level 5
Verified
Jan 13, 2014
Thank you Karthic1998!

I wanted to point out that there is a CHECK option when you first run the installer to install "Malware Hunter", keep it unchecked unless you want to install that software. I almost installed it accidentally out of the habit of marking the "CHECK" to accept the license agreement, then I noticed there is a simple click "I AGREE" to accept the license.

KevinYu0504

Level 5
Verified
Well-known
Mar 10, 2017
Does this include version updates? And thank you by the way!

My other old giveaway license did support the upgrade ,
but only for small version upgrade , no major version .

So maybe this license is also same .

But honestly , their version stuck at 5.X for long time already :geek:

Last edited:

_CyberGhosT_

Level 53
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Aug 2, 2015
Thanks,

This is a very old promo 22 March 2013 from EaseUS as karthic1998 said.

Original key was:
Registration Name: EaseUS Users
Registration Code: 3788-61679-58234-2362

The strange thing is this key still work till now ..... 4 years !

View attachment 174786
This may be a glitch or an oversight by Glary, I would have reported that just to make sure and not exploited it, but hey to each his own ;)

Serious Noize

Level 5
Verified
Jan 13, 2014
This may be a glitch or an oversight by Glary, I would have reported that just to make sure and not exploited it, but hey to each his own ;)

I can't say one way or another as to it being an oversight. But I can say that if that is the case then that doesn't sit well confidence wise in their overall performance or usage because if they are that blind to an ultimately BIG ISSUE LIKE THAT then that would say a lot as to how their performance and ideology on registries and everything else goes...........

I often wonder about Glarysoft and companies like Wise Care. I wonder if they aren't developmental companies for bigger software companies???

Or that is, perhaps gathering information, or leasing their results as to their effectiveness in a certain area where cleaning the registry or browsers go, or other tech gathering information......

I really like the registry cleaning parts of Glarysoft, but it doesn't find eveyrthing CCleaner does, there is always ONE MORE missed item when you clean with Glary's registry cleaner and then use CCleaner afterwards.

BUT : If you use KERISH DOCTOR It never misses any REGISTRY ITEM to be cleaned by CCLEANER by Piriform.

So I often wonder if the technology from Piriform isn't sent to Kerish based on developmental payment's and such.

Either way, whatever the case. This particular software will work great for you, but I would suggest to NEVER select the DEEP SCAN REGISTRY because it may remove license codes and various things that you don't want to have removed PERHAPS OR POSSIBLY.

The basic REGISTRY SCAN works good and seems safe, but the DEEP SCAN : IN MY OPINION: IS NOT.

I installed this OFFER, and thanks again to the OP.

It's working great for me, but it's not a "ONE CLICK AND FIX EVERYTHING" type of software. Neither is Wisecare365. I get the impression that Glary is a developmental company much like Wise Care that PERHAPS use their technology in testing markets to further LEASE that technology to bigger markets, such as PERHAPS software's like System Mechanic type of brand's and others along those lines. Oh well I'm theorizing here.

Oh well, these are just my opinions on various thoughts on this subject.

Happy Holiday's everyone!

Last edited:

KevinYu0504

Level 5
Verified
Well-known
Mar 10, 2017
Either way, whatever the case. This particular software will work great for you, but I would suggest to NEVER select the DEEP SCAN REGISTRY because it may remove license codes and various things that you don't want to have removed PERHAPS OR POSSIBLY.

The basic REGISTRY SCAN works good and seems safe, but the DEEP SCAN : IN MY OPINION: IS NOT.

I had using the deep scan for few years on my two different system ,
maybe i am lucky , there is no any issue cause by Glary's deep scan .

But yes , you are right ,
even i am already using Glary's deep scan , CCleaner still always can find something that Glary's cannot find .

Basically , i will always make a backup when i using those registry cleaning ,
make sure there is still have a chance to save it back . :)

Reactions: Serious Noize

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.