Status
Not open for further replies.

military

Level 4
Thread author
Verified
Well-known
Aug 13, 2012
GlassWire is a free network monitor & security tool with a built in firewall.
You'll be shocked by how many applications on your computer are sending your private data over the Internet without you knowing. Once suspicious activity is detected you can block the potential threat with GlassWire's built in firewall management tool. GlassWire visualizes all your network activity on an easy to use graph. Click anywhere on the graph to see what applications and hosts are accessing the network from your computer.
Firewall Software by GlassWire
Version 1.2.102 - (May 25, 2017)
Hash # FD976333A81AA58DF592CEBD118A00C5599A13B915C6EFFC857BB3B64E939789

• [*]Fixed a problem that caused some executables to have no description in unusual situations.
    [*]IP sorting is now correct with the "Network" tab.
    [*]Other bug fixes and resource usage enhancements.
Download: https://download.glasswire.com/GlassWireSetup.exe

gorblimey

Level 2
Verified
Aug 30, 2017
The only thing wrong with GW is single-user mode. Ken G has promised they'll look at multi-user as soon as the 2.0 update is released... This is a seriously good network monitor and I get withdrawal symptoms because I can't yet put it beside VS :(

tim one

Level 21
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Malware Hunter
Jul 31, 2014
The only thing wrong with GW is single-user mode. Ken G has promised they'll look at multi-user as soon as the 2.0 update is released... This is a seriously good network monitor and I get withdrawal symptoms because I can't yet put it beside VS :(
Yes, on multi-user mode the GW background processes are active, but there is no icon in the notification area.
You have to start again GW to see it really active.

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.