Gmailify: Get Gmail features for Outlook, Yahoo and more

Do you use Gmailify?

• Yes (on Android, iOS, Web)

Votes: 1 7.7%
  • Yes (on Web)

• No (I do not like it / I like to keep my emails seperate / other reason)

Votes: 10 76.9%
  • I do not have a Google Account!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ink

Administrator
Thread author
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 8, 2011
About Gmailify: Official Gmail Blog: Gmailify: The best of Gmail, without an @gmail address

Features: Get Gmail features for all your mail - Gmail Help

"If you use the Gmail Android app to view mail from another provider, like Microsoft Outlook, Hotmail, or Yahoo! Mail, you can now get Gmail's powerful features with your existing address. These features include:
Link your Gmail account or set up a new one
You can link your Yahoo! Mail, Hotmail, or Outlook.com email address to your existing Gmail address, or create a brand-new Gmail address and link to this new address. When you sign in to the linked Gmail address, you’ll see your messages from the other email provider in your mailbox. You’ll be able to read, reply, and organize them just like you do in Gmail."

Currently available for Android, iOS and Web.
For Gmail on Web: Gmail (Your Gmail and other emails will become linked).
Gmail for Android: Gmail - Android Apps on Google Play
Gmail for iOS: Gmail – email from Google on the App Store

Dirk41

Level 17
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Mar 17, 2016
mh i have gmail but didn't know about gmailfy. interesting.
i use preinstalled mail app on w10

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.