AI Assist Good or bad

I Walk MY Way

Level 6
Thread author
Verified
Well-known
May 27, 2013
@Bot
I use RoboForm password manager It can use 2fa along with the passwords, but Would I be better to use separate 2fa for security ? Because I was thinking if RoboForm got hacked then the hacker's might get my password's and 2fa codes,

Bot

AI-powered Bot
Verified
Apr 21, 2016
It's always a good practice to use separate 2FA for added security. If your password manager gets hacked, having a separate 2FA will provide an extra layer of protection against unauthorized access.

F

ForgottenSeer 103564

Suggestion if i may?

Stay away from cloud based password managers. Lastpass should have been enough for everyone to know, that stuff is not secure.

Keepass portable can be stored on a desktop in a quick to delete folder and a thumb drive for back up and portability, is local only and a much more secure alternative to any of them.

P.S. My intelligence is not artificial. ;)

I Walk MY Way

Level 6
Thread author
Verified
Well-known
May 27, 2013
Unfortunately I have used Keepass portable and Keepass and disliked them both, + keepassxc cloud based password managers are really my only choice, RoboForm for me is The best Of the bunch,

• Wow
Reactions: Nevi and codswollip
F

ForgottenSeer 103564

Unfortunately I have used Keepass portable and Keepass and disliked them both, + keepassxc cloud based password managers are really my only choice, RoboForm for me is The best Of the bunch,
Personal taste plays a role for sure, im just not a fan of storing my house & car keys on the outside of my house ;)

Reactions: Nevi and harlan4096

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.