Aug 30, 2012
banner.png

This release contains a number of fixes and improvements, including:

• Tab indicators for sound, webcam and casting
  • A different look for Win8 Metro mode
  • Automatically blocking malware files
  • A number of new apps/extension APIs
  • Lots of under the hood changes for stability and performance
  • Flash Player has been updated to 12.0.0.41, which is included w/ this release.
  • You can read more about these changes at the Chrome blog
Download: Google Chrome 32.0.1700.76 | 800 KB
Download: Google Chrome portable | 1.4 MB
View: Chrome Website | Release Notes

NSG001

Level 16
Verified
Nov 21, 2011
  • Automatically blocking malware files
How's this differ from previous builds ?

Morro

Level 17
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jul 8, 2012
All i know is that after it updated, Chrome no longer shows. I can see on the quick start bar and in Process Hacker that Chrome started, but no matter what i do i do not get to see the browser pop up. ( No matter how long i waited. ) So at the moment i use Firefox. I realize this is not the fault of BoraMurdar, i just post it here to wait and see if any one else has this problem.

BoraMurdar

Community Manager
Thread author
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Aug 30, 2012
All i know is that after it updated, Chrome no longer shows. I can see on the quick start bar and in Process Hacker that Chrome started, but no matter what i do i do not get to see the browser pop up. ( No matter how long i waited. ) So at the moment i use Firefox. I realize this is not the fault of BoraMurdar, i just post it here to wait and see if any one else has this problem.
Did you try to reinstall Chrome?

Morro

Level 17
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jul 8, 2012
No not yet, i was just thinking about doing that.

EDIT: Hmm looks like reinstalling Chrome has solved whatever the problem was? That is good, but it still a odd thing...oh well. Thanks BoraMurdar. :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.