Google: Humans will be hybrids by 2030

Status
Not open for further replies.

Koroke San

Level 29
Verified
Jan 22, 2014
Well, but here are a few issues. For one thing, we sped up flight and other advances because they happened in a time of much, much less regulation. You can't just throw things at a wall anymore to see what sticks like you could back in the 1930s/40s/50s. Also, these same tech giants are very fickle and generally only want to create new things for their specific benefit. You may hear them talking about doing something 10 years down the road, and 2 years down the road it's been forgotten and they are making an announcement about another innovation. The most important and most common reason these ideas don't pan out is because they rely on tech we have now and tech we expect to have a decade from now. Almost every time, that future technology turns out to take much longer than planned if it ever shows up at all.

We've proven we can make flying cars. They may be basic, but we can do it. In the 1950s scientists and science fiction authors (who are far better at predictions than anyone else..see Asimov) were 1000% certain we'd be flying above the roads 30 or so years in the future. 60 years has passed, so where are they?

Wut about this bro?

Reactions: Venustus

Koroke San

Level 29
Verified
Jan 22, 2014
It isn't even necessary here. With every last iota of our data being online and shared with every purchase we make, it's very easy to Minority Report us without hooking us up to any wires. Cell phones, the internet, facebook, twitter..it does all the work for Google, the government, etc.
That's why i never shared my real information in socal sites/net even in talking with a stranger, use cellphone when i need.

comfortablynumb15

Level 7
Verified
May 11, 2015
What about it? That's common technology we've had for some time now. It's a tracker, much different than the thread topic. Millions of pets already have one implanted in them and, in the future, so will children, Alzheimers patients, etc. All that does is let you find someone that goes missing.

Reactions: Koroke San

Koroke San

Level 29
Verified
Jan 22, 2014
If you use a credit card anywhere, or have signed up for any cash rewards, bought a house, a car, etc, it's too late.
Did online shopping a few times in cash on delivery . I only do online shop which r not available ere in my town. Well in future i can use my credit card to buy VPN/AV etc.

comfortablynumb15

Level 7
Verified
May 11, 2015
whatever it's, i don't wanna implant this cr*p on myself.

You may not have a choice in the future. All it takes is a destroyed economy and/or immigration policy, a new national security initiative, etc, and you're not buying anything or eating without one. It's a lot easier to bring this stuff about than you think. Even in our current state of affairs, we're very fortunate.

Koroke San

Level 29
Verified
Jan 22, 2014
You may not have a choice in the future. All it takes is a destroyed economy and/or immigration policy, a new national security initiative, etc, and you're not buying anything or eating without one. It's a lot easier to bring this stuff about than you think. Even in our current state of affairs, we're very fortunate.
well i'll move in another country who r against it, if i found it.

comfortablynumb15

Level 7
Verified
May 11, 2015
The majority of Europe, Asia and of course the U.S are in bad economic states and have been for some time. You've got the Middle East, but that brings its own sets of problems if you're not Muslim or "not Muslim enough". Good news though, if you can afford your own island, you're set. So long as countries aren't arguing over who owns it and you very much enjoy seafood.

Reactions: Koroke San

jamescv7

Level 85
Verified
Honorary Member
Mar 15, 2011
I don't want to bring these as an issue for religion, but you have a right to deny and since most people are aware on such creepy or exciting technology to come; it should not be a mandatory since there are many flaws that put already to risk. Vox Populi (the power of people's voice) should prevail and expect worst case scenario if something undergone by force.

Reactions: Venustus
D

Deleted member 178

you have a cell phone so you are already trackable anywhere, a chip will not be much different.

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.