Well-known
Jan 8, 2011
Google Pack is:
  • Software selected by Google
  • Always free
  • Ready to use in just a few clicks!
Learn more about Google Pack software.

[attachment=225]

Depending on your OS, Language and Location, Google Pack will recommend different combinations of software.

Attachments

• google_pack.png
    google_pack.png
    300 KB · Views: 612

Ink

Administrator
Thread author
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 8, 2011
RE: Google Pack

I added a poll to see your views and corrected link.

Jack

Administrator
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 24, 2011

Depending on your OS, Language and Location, Google Pack will recommend different combinations of software.
I don't think I will ever use this "pack" ...to start off.. I like to choose my application individually and not in a pack... :D
And then I have another reason.... What if I get stuck with "Spyware Doctor with Anti-Virus" and Google Desktop :lolz:

jamescv7

Level 85
Verified
Honorary Member
Mar 15, 2011

I can say Yes, well you can checked what you want to download and install which might useful to use.

MrXidus

Super Moderator (Leave of absence)
Apr 17, 2011

No, because I prefer the programs I know and would suggest separately. Don't like this pack idea.

win7holic

Apr 20, 2011

i dont like pack :)
just waste memory HD and not all to use
maybe just one or two :)

but, thx for info :)

Ink

Administrator
Thread author
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 8, 2011
Product has been discontinued. - Link

Wikipedia said:
In September 2011, Google announced it would discontinue a number of its products, including Google Pack. Google Pack is no longer available for download.

Case closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.