Open MalwareTips in Safari and tap Share. You may need to open the Page Menu first.
Choose Add to Home Screen. If it is not listed, use Edit Actions to add it.
Keep Open as Web App enabled if shown, then tap Add.
Android
Open MalwareTips in Chrome or another browser that supports app installation.
Open the browser menu and look for Install app, Install and create shortcut, or Add to Home screen.
Choose Install and confirm. Wording varies by browser.
Desktop
Chrome: use the install icon in the address bar, or the menu under Cast, save and share.
Edge: open the menu, then More tools, Apps and Install this site as an app.
Safari on Mac: choose Share or File, then Add to Dock. Firefox on Windows: look for the web apps button in the address bar.
If you cannot find an install option, update your browser or use its bookmark option to keep MalwareTips close.
Keep up with your conversations
After installation, open the app and sign in. Enable push notifications in Preferences if you want alerts. On iPhone and iPad, push requires a Home Screen web app and iOS or iPadOS 16.4 or later.
PLEASEEEEE... I just need to get rid of this thing. I also need to know if it will do any damage. I know that Gorilla Price is made to make money from ads, but it feels terrible knowing I have any unwanted program at all. Oh, shoot, sorry, I don't know what happened with the logs, but I know I followed the blog's steps completely.
I'm Fiery and I would gladly assist you in removing the malware on your computer.
PLEASE NOTE: The first 3 posts of ALL new members require approval by mods/admins. Please be patient if you don't see your post immediately after submitting it.
Before we start:
Note that the removal process is not immediate. Depending on the severity of your infection, it could take a long time.
Malware removal can be dangerous. I cannot guarantee the safety of your system as malware can be unpredictable. It is possible that we might encounter situations where the only recourse is to re-format and re-install your operating system. Therefore, I would advise you to backup all your important files before we start.
Please be patient and stay with me until I give you the green lights and inform you that your PC is clean.
Some tools may be flagged by your antivirus as harmful. Rest assure that ALL the tools we use are safe, the detections are false positives.
The absence of symptoms does not mean your PC is fully disinfected.
If you are unclear about the instructions, please stop and ask. Following the steps in the order that I post them in is vital.
Lastly, if you have requested help on other sites, that will delay and hinder the removal process. Please only stick to one site.
<hr>
Download Farbar Recovery Scan Tool from the below link:
<ul><li>For 64 bit systems download <a title="External link" href="http://download.bleepingcomputer.com/farbar/FRST64.exe" rel="nofollow external"><>Farbar Recovery Scan Tool x64</></a> and save it to a USB/flash drive.</li>
<li>Plug the flashdrive into the infected PC.</li>
<li>Enter <>System Recovery Options</>.</li>
<>To enter System Recovery Options from the Advanced Boot Options:</>
<ul>
<li>Restart the computer.</li>
<li>As soon as the BIOS is loaded begin tapping the<> F8</> key until Advanced Boot Options appears.</li>
<li>Use the arrow keys to select the <>Repair your computer</> menu item.</li>
<li>Select <>US</> as the keyboard language settings, and then click <>Next</>.</li>
<li>Select the operating system you want to repair, and then click <>Next</>.</li>
<li>Select your user account an click <>Next</>.</li>
</ul>
<li>On the System Recovery Options menu you will get the following options:</span>
<pre>Startup Repair
System Restore
Windows Complete PC Restore
Windows Memory Diagnostic Tool
Command Prompt</pre>
<ol>
<li>Select <>Command Prompt</></li>
<li>In the command window type in <>notepad</> and press <>Enter</>.</li>
<li>The notepad opens. Under File menu select <>Open</>.</li>
<li>Select "Computer" and find your flash drive letter and close the notepad.</li>
<li>In the command window type <><span style="color: #ff0000;">e</span>:\frst64</> and press <>Enter</>
<>Note:</><span style="color: #ff0000;"> Replace letter <>e</> with the drive letter of your flash drive.</span></li>
<li>The tool will start to run.</li>
<li>When the tool opens click <>Yes</> to disclaimer.</li>
<li>Press <>Scan</> button.</li>
<li><>FRST</> will let you know when the scan is complete and has written the <>FRST.txt</> to file, close the message.
<li>Type exit</li>
<li>Please copy and paste FRST.txt in your next reply</li></li>
</ol>
</ul>
Last edited by a moderator:
Recently browsing
Members who viewed this thread in the last 5 minutes