Grand Theft Auto V's Second Trailer Arrives

Status
Not open for further replies.

mercurial

Level 6
Thread author
Oct 3, 2012
Following the debut trailer that unveiled Rockstar's Grand Theft Auto V last year, the acclaimed developer has released the game's long-awaited, hotly-anticipated second trailer.

The trailer is a under two minutes long, with the footage still managing to deliver a considerable amount of action. Also shown is glimpses of the game's three protagonists.

Aside from the three main characters, car chases are depicted, as is flying a plane, as well as jumping out of a car mid-air and then preparing to deploy a parachute. The trailer also offers a good look at the game's city, Los Santos, which Rockstar has stated is bigger than the worlds of Red Dead Redemption, GTA: San Andreas and GTA 4 combined.

Trailer

Source

S

starchild76

thanks mecurial for this one :) If my eyes wheren't fooling me , and I would very much like to believe they weren't there also animals in the game : I could see a rottweiler dog for a couple of seconds! this game is going to be so cool!!!!!

mercurial

Level 6
Thread author
Oct 3, 2012
sushiman said:
thanks mecurial for this one :) If my eyes wheren't fooling me , and I would very muvh like they weren't there also animals in the game : I could see a rottweiler dog for a couple of seconds! this game is going to be so cool!!!!!

I am not sure but i think you can buy houses in this version of GTA which is guarded by "pets" so ya you have dogs at your place freakin awesome :D

S

starchild76

the rockstar games keep getting more realistic every release they are truely the best game devellopers!! I wonder how long it will take , before this game will sell out the first day of its release worldwide :)

mercurial

Level 6
Thread author
Oct 3, 2012
Yup this version is gonna be stellar can't wait to get my hands on it :D. Not to mention this thing is gonna be huge, i had a hard time covering ground in san andreas lol will need a damn jet for travelling in this series:p

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.