Solved Graphic Card " code 43" issue

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 178

Thread author
ok,

seems that the graphic card of my laptop failed.

my system can't detect my card, and im now on VGAsave low resolution,

the error code is 43 , when i boot i have a graphic artifacts on the screen until the log on screen appeared, then i have red vertical lines permanently.

i restore my system to the last backup , nothing changes, so it is not a driver issue, when i open the Nvidia center , it said that my display is not connected to any Nvidia adapter.

i posted some screens

any ideas to fix it?

p.s: i have no tools to open the laptop, i want try a software fix before send it to repair shop.

Attachments

• Untitled.png
    Untitled.png
    234.2 KB · Views: 1,020

McLovin

Level 76
Verified
Honorary Member
Malware Hunter
Apr 17, 2011
Well, what program have you recently installed? If you have that could be causing the problem.

Also mice signature by the way :)

Upvote 0
D

Deleted member 178

Thread author
it happens this morning , installed nothing before it happens. and i did a image restoration, so can't be because a software.

Upvote 0

Jack

Administrator
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 24, 2011
Did you try to uninstall the driver,restart and then reinstall it back ?

Upvote 0

McLovin

Level 76
Verified
Honorary Member
Malware Hunter
Apr 17, 2011
Okay, then when was the last time you cleaned your laptop? Meaning dust wise?

Upvote 0
D

Deleted member 178

Thread author
by the repair shop, 1-2 month ago when had my motherboard' chipset issue.

Upvote 0

McLovin

Level 76
Verified
Honorary Member
Malware Hunter
Apr 17, 2011
umbrapolaris said:
by the repair shop, 1-2 month ago when had my motherboard' chipset issue.

Try what Jack said and if that doesn't work I personally think it's died.`

Upvote 0
D

Deleted member 178

Thread author
nothing changes, i thnk its RAM is damaged, since after some googling, many users saw those graphic "Artifacts" (a wall of white or red tiny bricks, red blurred vertical lines, etc...) during the boot where the drivers are not loaded yet.

Upvote 0

McLovin

Level 76
Verified
Honorary Member
Malware Hunter
Apr 17, 2011
Ahhh, okay. So that being that, you will have to get a new laptop?

Upvote 0

Spirit

Level 2
May 17, 2012
Umbra take my word I am not joking and 99% of user at the forum will not agree with me.

Lots of and heavy security software damage computer parts, maybe ram,gc,motherboard or processor.

I myself have get into the situation more than once so does happened to my friend and cousin desktop/laptop

Upvote 0

Spirit

Level 2
May 17, 2012
umbrapolaris said:
my laptop is 3-years old, it may also be a reason.

may be but believe me i am not misleading you and I believe personal experience matters more than opinions and suggestion

Upvote 0
D

Deleted member 178

Thread author
i can understand for the RAM or Cpu usage but a graphic card...i even don't play any games. let see.

does anyone knows how to put my sig banners side by side?

Upvote 0

McLovin

Level 76
Verified
Honorary Member
Malware Hunter
Apr 17, 2011
umbrapolaris said:
i can understand for the RAM or Cpu usage but a graphic card...i even don't play any games. let see.

does anyone knows how to put my sig banners side by side?

umbra3-1.jpg
fa83a48762aa6c4917ab7e574ef85700.gif

My Config.

Upvote 0
P

Plexx

Thread author
Stranger said:
Umbra take my word I am not joking and 99% of user at the forum will not agree with me.

Lots of and heavy security software damage computer parts, maybe ram,gc,motherboard or processor.

I myself have get into the situation more than once so does happened to my friend and cousin desktop/laptop

Asking umbra to ditch nearly half of his arsenal is like asking him to commit suicide. Have you looked at his new avatar and signature?

Heavy use of security software can possibly damage ram processor or motherboard depending on how heavy they are etc, but umbra's set was light along with the disabled services.

I could imagine running all that in a 3 year old mid range laptop without any services tweaks, but on umbra's settings, I doubt.

Upvote 0
D

Deleted member 178

Thread author
Biozfear said:
Asking umbra to ditch nearly half of his arsenal is like asking him to commit suicide. Have you looked at his new avatar and signature?

true :p btw , i update my banner ;)

Heavy use of security software can possibly damage ram processor or motherboard depending on how heavy they are etc, but umbra's set was light along with the disabled services.

yes, even lighter than most stand alone suite

I could imagine running all that in a 3 year old mid range laptop without any services tweaks, but on umbra's settings, I doubt.

i think it is more due to heat (im in Vietnam, 30°C average) and the the constant use of my laptop.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.