Great Site

Status
Not open for further replies.

panther421

Thread author
Nov 8, 2011
Hello, new member here.

Found your site while looking for help regarding the "system security 2012" malware. I'll post more about that in the Malware Help forum as it might be more appropriate than here.

I appreciate the friendly attitude I have noticed in your posts helping folks like me with problems.

Jack

Administrator
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 24, 2011
panther421 said:
Hello, new member here.

Found your site while looking for help regarding the "system security 2012" malware. I'll post more about that in the Malware Help forum as it might be more appropriate than here.

I appreciate the friendly attitude I have noticed in your posts helping folks like me with problems.

Welcome!!Feel like at home!
A lot of people got infected with System Security 2012....... nasty rogue...
Make sure to read this announcement before posting in the Malware Help forum. :D . I'm sure we will be able to kill that nasty rogue and then we can start securing your system...... Don't be a victim is kind of our motto:p

AyeAyeCaptain

Level 1
Feb 24, 2011
Welcome to the Community panther421, I do hope you make the most of this place and what it has to offer once you resolve your problem you are having.

Bunch of lovely people and there is always informative and relative content to be read here at MT. :D

Happy posting :p

McLovin

Level 76
Verified
Honorary Member
Malware Hunter
Apr 17, 2011
Hello and welcome to MalwareTips.

Enjoy your stay here. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.