Greetings from Bulgaria

icotonev

Thread author
Verified
Staff Member
Mar 9, 2017
Hello..! My name is Ico :) ...! I have been visiting the forum for a long time, but recently I decided to register.I've been dealing with removing malicious software for ten years. I have completed my training in Ассоциация VIRUSNET, an information security forum.Currently I am a member of the VIRUSNET Association.I have been actively treating the HJT team there in the Bulgarian kaldata.com - Форуми.I participate in the following groups:

Security Colleague - SpywareInfo Forum
Trusted Advisors - Malwarebytes Forum
Security Team Analyst - Tech Support Forum
Security Colleague - BleepingComputer

I am very pleased to be among you.:)

jadinolf

Level 4
Verified
Well-known
Jun 20, 2014
Hello..! My name is Ico :) ...! I have been visiting the forum for a long time, but recently I decided to register.I've been dealing with removing malicious software for ten years. I have completed my training in Ассоциация VIRUSNET, an information security forum.Currently I am a member of the VIRUSNET Association.I have been actively treating the HJT team there in the Bulgarian kaldata.com - Форуми.I participate in the following groups:

I am very pleased to be among you.:) Only English is bad for me, please excuse me :(

We are pleased to have you here.
Welcome.:)

Jack

Administrator
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 24, 2011
Hello..! My name is Ico :) ...! I have been visiting the forum for a long time, but recently I decided to register.I've been dealing with removing malicious software for ten years. I have completed my training in Ассоциация VIRUSNET, an information security forum. Currently, I am a member of the VIRUSNET Association.I have been actively treating the HJT team there in the Bulgarian kaldata.com - Форуми. I participate in the following groups:

@icotonev has joined the staff team as a Malware Removal Expert. He also helps people with malware-related issues over at Malwarebytes, Bleepingcomputer and other online communities. Welcome to the team, @icotonev ! 🍻🍻
With @icotonev and @nasdaq, we're making sure our members get professional and fast support when it comes to malware removal.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.