Expired GridinSoft Anti-Malware 3.1.28

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

BoraMurdar

Community Manager
Thread author
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Aug 30, 2012
1bae5c489e7b8c6c86dd76c36b6780f3.png

Wondering how to remove virus from PC? Download malware removal tool and start a free scan of your system. GridinSoft Anti-Malware's full-system scan finished faster than competitor tools' quick scans and flagged more items for removal, including many PUPs that, if not actual threats, can be tossed safely. This software has a Reset Browser Settings function that effectively removes redirects, popups, ads in your browser. Our efficient detection engine protects users against any dangerous sites where adware and malware are possible.

Please note: The program provides a 1-Year license for those emails never been used in Giveaway before.

KevinYu0504

Level 5
Verified
Well-known
Mar 10, 2017
Thanks for sharing , but i think i am not going to use it .

I had test the GridinSoft Anti-Malware on my VM system before ,
however , GridinSoft Anti-Malware had too many false alert ,
even my VM are using brand new windows system , they still can detected some " problem " . :unsure:

F

ForgottenSeer 67480

No free updates for program and database, no test and using as antivirus. This is my final anwser.

Reactions: Iapepe

DeepWeb

Level 25
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jul 1, 2017
Am I the only one who has never heard of this? Any reviews, tests?

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.