• Start date

Cowpipe

Level 16
Verified
Well-known
Jun 16, 2014
hahaha how you know you succeed lv1?

damn string, i had to count it one by one...anyway goes to lv6 now

If your get the right credentials you'll get a message that will tell you ;) - I'm going to work on some more levels today, see how far people can get. Did you manage to beat level 1 btw?

Those damn chars haha. Wait until the later levels, then counting chars will seem easy :p

D

Deleted member 21043

Thread author
I got to Level 6 in about 20 minutes or so. I don't know what to do now... I'll leave Level 6 on my Google Chrome tabs and when I think of something ill see if it works. They really are getting harder and harder. As for the Shockwave/Java one you can decompile them/browse the file contents and for the Visual Basic one you can decompile it.

D

Deleted member 178

Thread author
for lv6 i got an error when i launch it...

D

Deleted member 21043

Thread author
I just reached Level 9. It tells me the following: "Good job! You can find Level 10 at our IRC channels. Go to #try2hack.level10 on irc.efnet.org and use 'yu0aertehbomb' as key to continue. See the chat page for more information.". I'm not going to bother if it's on the IRC stuff etc. I only like doing it with the normal webpage.

For anyone who needs help for Level 8, you can open Chrome Developer Tools with ctrl+j+shift. From there, on the try2hack website you can go to resources > cookies > try2hack.nl > cookie item and it will have auth = no and the username and password. Change it to yes with the console (auth cookie) and then enter the username and password. If you enter username and password before you change auth to yes with the console, it simply won't work. I'm bored with try2hack now, so im going to stop from now.. But that's how you get to Level 9.

D

Deleted member 21043

Thread author
for lv6 i got an error when i launch it...
That happened to me too, because I'm on Windows 8 the file won't be able to run on my PC. So, I decompiled it, got the username and password but because the application won't load, I got the address URL and used that instead to get to Level 7. It's only fair, because the application won't open for me.

The URL address is in the apps source code when it's decompiled stored in a variable.

D

Deleted member 178

Thread author
i am installing Win7 on a VM , will do from there now

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.