hacked

imhackeddebbie

Thread author
Apr 23, 2013
kuttus said:
Are you able to login to your email from any computer?

Yes but that one face book said there was a program installed that was like a windows i was on with a fb tech they were controlling my screen my locations are always wrong on fb thats how i first relized

Ink

Administrator
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 8, 2011
Hello

If you can log in to Facebook, under the Settings > Security > Active Sessions. I would Log out all sessions that you do not recognise - (see attachment).

[attachment=4273]

For your Facebook account, under the Settings > Apps. I would Remove all apps that you don't use, or never seen before.

Also for your Android device, I would check to see if you have any disguised malicious Apps and remove them. You can scan using VirusTotal to see if they're suspicious or not.
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.virustotal

Hope this helps.

Attachments

• fb.PNG
    fb.PNG
    37.5 KB · Views: 76

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.