App Review HackGuard Protection Test

It is advised to take all reviews with a grain of salt. In extreme cases some reviews use dramatization for entertainment purposes.

SloppyMcFloppy

Level 13
Verified
Sep 12, 2015
This app video arouse a suspicious to me, so therefore I will not using it, and here is why.

The hacker site is AppVision.net and something after that which is identical to the official author site. And they develop this hack, so I will not trust this company at all.

Reactions: upnorth

CMLew

Level 23
Verified
Well-known
Oct 30, 2015
lol :D

the "hacker" needs physical access , bwahahahahahahaha

will never happen !

My phone don't even have SD card slot... how to infect? :cool:
Installing 3rd party non-Google Store software requires my PW as well. so slim chance I think. :D

Moose

Level 22
Jun 14, 2011
I would like to see more security software stuff's on Ipad Mini,Pro Air, Air 2 and Tablets.;)
Like this HackGuard!!!

Thank you, for sharing.

upnorth

Verified
Staff Member
Malware Hunter
Well-known
Jul 27, 2015
Has this actually anything at all to do with Palo Alto Networks? Saw the text " Palo Alto " at the bottom of there site that made me wonder but can't find a single reference and the only information one can get through Hackguard/Appvisions homepage is...2 youtube videos? o_O

Reactions: Rishi

upnorth

Verified
Staff Member
Malware Hunter
Well-known
Jul 27, 2015
Reactions: Moose

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.