Happy - Netflix Serie

upnorth

Thread author
Verified
Staff Member
Malware Hunter
Well-known
Jul 27, 2015

A boozy ex-cop turned hit man thinks he's losing his marbles when a cartoon unicorn only he can see urges him to rescue a girl kidnapped by Santa.

Starring: Christopher Meloni, Lili Mirojnick, Glenn Wein

Premiered on SyFy but now also available on Netflix. It's rated 16+ and I agree with that as the there's alot of brutal scenes but those also makes the serie along with the slobby character of Nick Sax played by Christopher Meloni know from the serie Law and Order - Special Victims Unit. The humor ( not for everyone ) is great IMO and something that caught me and made me keep watching it. Created by Grant Morrison and Brian Taylor.

Have you watched it and if so what did you think?

Weebarra

Level 17
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Apr 5, 2017
I haven't seen it but looking at that trailer, it looks too gory/gruesome for me and it just looks wrong to see Chris Meloni like that.

I am attempting right now to watch Grimm (probably an old series to some people but i only have normal tv) and i'm struggling to get into it. I'm just not into weirdness and ghosties and ghoulies or blood soaked scenes. I am probably safe with The Waltons or The little house on the prarie :ROFLMAO:

upnorth

Thread author
Verified
Staff Member
Malware Hunter
Well-known
Jul 27, 2015
Chris does a very good interpretation and it suits him very well IMO. Makes me understand that he's a very good actor.

I tried Grimm but never fully liked it and I must say even that serie can be gory some times ( without spoil anything ) and not with the exact or similar humor element Happy has.

F

ForgottenSeer 69673

First is this a series? If so how many seasons and episodes? I did a Netflix search this morning and don't see it listed. Is it only available in certain countries?

Weebarra

Level 17
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Apr 5, 2017
First is this a series? If so how many seasons and episodes? I did a Netflix search this morning and don't see it listed. Is it only available in certain countries?

From wikipedia

The series premiered on Syfy on December 6, 2017,[2] receiving mostly positive reviews. On January 29, 2018, it was announced that Syfy had renewed the series for a second season.[3]

Yeah @upnorth, i think i will give Grimm a miss, i tried to watch 2 episodes but it's not for me, ho hum, pass the remote to i find The Waltons :p

Reactions: frogboy and upnorth

Weebarra

Level 17
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Apr 5, 2017
Ooooh, Mr Morrison sounds like me but with a male voice but he's more polite than i am.

I must admit that Chris Meloni looks totally wild in this, maybe in 5 years when it comes to "normal" tv, i will watch it :)

Reactions: frogboy and upnorth

upnorth

Thread author
Verified
Staff Member
Malware Hunter
Well-known
Jul 27, 2015

Season 2 coming to Netflix on the 5th next month. Glad to see Chris Meloni again. :emoji_popcorn:

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.