happy-new-year.jpg

happy+new+year+2012+hd+wallpapers2.jpg

jamescv7

Level 85
Verified
Honorary Member
Mar 15, 2011
happy%2B1.jpg

Happy New Year to our members in MalwareTips, hopefully 2012 will be the great year for us.

moonshine

Level 7
Verified
Apr 19, 2011
I'd like to say Happy New Year to this great community. I hope that everyone will stay strong and be able to live a happy life through 2012. Despite the misunderstandings that happened. I'd like to say sorry for the mistakes I've done. I love you guys. :)

I

illumination

Happy New Year everyone! I truly hope this is a better year for all of us!

Prorootect

Level 69
Verified
Nov 5, 2011
Happy New Year everyone here! And for your Family also!:cool:

Buon anno a tutti! 새해 복 많이 받으세요 모두에게! (- it's Korean in my slim & tiny Windows, sorry!). Dutch: Gelukkig Nieuwjaar iedereen! Polish: Szczęśliwego Nowego roku dla wszystkich! Portuguese: Feliz Ano Novo! Romanian: Fiecare An Nou Fericit! Russian: С Новым годом всех! Swedish: Gott Nytt År alla! Vietnamese: Chúc mừng năm mới tất cả mọi người!

With my FRENGLY translator (yes, the best): http://frengly.com/#

samit

Level 12
Verified
Nov 4, 2011
Happy New Year Everyone.......Hope This Will Be Great Year For Everyone.....

Littlebits

Retired Staff
May 3, 2011
I would like to wish a Happy New Year to everyone, families, friends and guests.
Be safe and don't party too hard and no drinking and driving. I guess drinking and posting will be ok if you can follow the rules.:D

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.