Advice Request Has anyone tried Clean Space?

Please provide comments and solutions that are helpful to the author of this topic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

roger_m

Level 41
Verified
Top Poster
Content Creator
Dec 4, 2014
I just installed it and it found just 133MB of junk to clean. So much for cleaning gigabytes. But, to be fair, I regularly clean junk with Wise Disk Cleaner and Clean Master for PC. Just yesterday, Clean Master deleted around 900MB of junk. I just ran scans with Clean Master, Wise Disk Cleaner and Kerish Doctor, and these were the results.

Wise Disk Cleaner 136MB
Kerish Doctor 138MB
Clean Master for PC 253MB

As you can see, it did just as well as Wise and Kerish.

Clean Space.png

The amount of junk found, is shown in bytes, rather than megabytes, which makes it seem like it is more than it really is.

I would be interested to run this on a computer with a lot of junk, on which no other disk cleaner has been run first, to see how it compares to others in that situation.

SumTingWong

Level 28
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Apr 2, 2018
I just installed it and it found just 133MB of junk to clean. So much for cleaning gigabytes. But, to be fair, I regularly clean junk with Wise Disk Cleaner and Clean Master for PC. Just yesterday, Clean Master deleted around 900MB of junk. I just ran scans with Clean Master, Wise Disk Cleaner and Kerish Doctor, and these were the results.

Wise Disk Cleaner 136MB
Kerish Doctor 138MB
Clean Master for PC 253MB

As you can see, it did just as well as Wise and Kerish.

View attachment 187411

The amount of junk found, is shown in bytes, rather than megabytes, which makes it seem like it is more than it really is.

I would be interested to run this on a computer with a lot of junk, on which no other disk cleaner has been run first, to see how it compares to others in that situation.

For some reason Wise Disk Cleaner failed to remove my Chrome history.

Reactions: vtqhtr413
Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.