Advice Request Have anyone used Unified Write Filter before?

Please provide comments and solutions that are helpful to the author of this topic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Danielx64

Level 10
Thread author
Verified
Well-known
Mar 24, 2017
Just curious, does anyone here know anything about unified write filter and have anyone used it?

upload_2017-3-28_20-46-9.png

Thank you :)

Danielx64

Level 10
Thread author
Verified
Well-known
Mar 24, 2017
This Windows feature is available only on Education & Enterprise.
I'm aware of that, just curious if anyone have played around with it and if it even that good. Just that I am planning on deploying Windows 10 Enterprise and Office 2016 over the next 6 months, I figured that it may be worth looking at what else could be used.

I'm aware of that, just curious if anyone have played around with it and if it even that good. Just that I am planning on deploying Windows 10 Enterprise and Office 2016 over the next 6 months, I figured that it may be worth looking at what else could be used.

To get decent feedback on the feature, your best bet would be to ask on Microsoft TechNet or sites like MyDigitalLife or admin sites like Sysnative.

Ink

Administrator
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 8, 2011
Some members do have Education edition, but most probably have either Home or Pro. Might be worthwhile to follow up on @Lockdown's advice.

Danielx64

Level 10
Thread author
Verified
Well-known
Mar 24, 2017
To get decent feedback on the feature, your best bet would be to ask on Microsoft TechNet or sites like MyDigitalLife or admin sites like Sysnative.
Thank you for the feedback, I'll take a look at Sysnative and report back with what I find.

Reactions: Sunshine-boy
Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.