Expired Heimdal PRO / 3 Months

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

CyberTech

Level 44
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Nov 10, 2017
Heimdal Pro is a proactive security tool that protects your Windows system from second generation malware such as CryptoLocker and Zeus Gameover.

Unlike other traditional antivirus software’s which are highly focused on reactive security, this security suite is designed to protect your PC from ransomware, financial malware and other threats targeting your system apps.

Heimdal Pro will decrease your system exposure to cyber attacks with its powerful traffic filtering engine with traffic filtering it can detect and block cyber attacks in various stages.

Traffic filtering is the key feature of Heimdal Pro and this important element is the main difference between Heimdal & other Antivirus Softwares. With its traffic filtering engine, it will sanitize your web traffic. It may sound simple, but you don’t know what’s happening in the background.

Another key feature of Heimdal Pro is advanced malware scanning engine that will analyze the behavior of software’s installed on your PC and in case if it finds malicious software, then it will block them.

Also, Heimdal acts as a software updater and vulnerability patcher, every two hours the security suite will look for outdated software on your system and automatically updates them to latest version.

Although this proactive cybersecurity suite is good for blocking banking Trojans and zero-day exploits, it cannot be used as a standalone security suite, you still need a standard antivirus and Firewall for your system security.

Overall, Heimdal Pro can act as an extra layer in your system security and this security tool will complement your existing Antivirus software in safeguarding your PC from both online & offline threats.

Get Heimdal Pro License for Free:
Update[05/04/2018]: added new promo link

SOS webpage is offering $22 worth 6-month license of Heimdal Pro for Free, but it’s a time-limited offer(only 48 hrs) and you need to hurry up if you wish to grab the 6-month subscription to this versatile security for Free.

First, download Hemidal Pro Trail version installer from here[756 KB], next to get the license codevisit SOS offer page.

Fill the form by entering your email address and select required files.

Note: To prevent email SPAM from SOS website, use temporary email service such as 10 Minute Mail.

Finally Click “Give It To Me Now” to view license code, copy the code and don’t download SOS installer.

Run the pro version installer ( Heimdal.DeliveryLauncher.msi) and when you come across “Activation” window, choose the option ‘ I want to activate Heimdal Pro’ and enter the code you received from the giveaway page, next enter your actual email id.

After activation of Pro version, proceed to finish the installation process and enjoy 180 days free subscription.

JB007

Level 26
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
May 19, 2016
Hello,
If you subscribe to the Heimdal Security Newsletter List here : https://heimdalsecurity.com/newsletter , then when you receive the first news mail and click on the links, after few seconds you will see a 70% discount:)
Heimdal1.PNG
Heimdal2.PNG

Azure

Level 28
Verified
Top Poster
Content Creator
Oct 23, 2014
I wonder if i can keep the activation code till my current on expires.
will see i guess soon.
Yes, you can. I managed to get 3 codes for 6 months one time.

When I activated one the countdown started. Much later I activated another and it was still valid for 6 months.

So, the codes should still be valid if you haven't activated them.

ChoiceVoice

Level 6
Verified
Oct 10, 2014
well ... this is odd that it worked for some here. but if you look at the page, in the comments at the bottom, heimdal replies to both comments and states you need the magazine codes. are you guys running an extension that fills in shopping codes for you or something? or perhaps the page is buggy, lol.

Reactions: JB007

upnorth

Verified
Staff Member
Malware Hunter
Well-known
Jul 27, 2015
well ... this is odd that it worked for some here. but if you look at the page, in the comments at the bottom, heimdal replies to both comments and states you need the magazine codes. are you guys running an extension that fills in shopping codes for you or something? or perhaps the page is buggy, lol.
Thats the owner/webmaster/administrator etc on the specific site that replies.
heimdal.disc.pcpro.co.uk Reply

What @Nightwalker says is correct. Now anyone is forced to use a magazine code for the 1 year offer but just a few days ago that wasen't the case. Why? Don't know but this threads main topic about a 3 month offer still stands and works just fine. (y)

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.