Expired Heimdal PRO / 3 Months

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

JB007

Level 26
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
May 19, 2016
Thats the owner/webmaster/administrator etc on the specific site that replies.

What @Nightwalker says is correct. Now anyone is forced to use a magazine code for the 1 year offer but just a few days ago that wasen't the case. Why? Don't know but this threads main topic about a 3 month offer still stands and works just fine. (y)
Hello @upnorth
Do you know where I can find the magazine code ?
Do you know where I can find the link for the 3 months offer ?
Thanks+++
HeimdalPro free.PNG

hamo

Level 10
Verified
Well-known
Mar 30, 2014
Heimdal PRO 2018
includes a Premium 1-Year license

How To Get Your Serial Code
Simply login (create an account if you haven't done previously) and click the "get serial code" button. You should be allocated a serial code immediately.

Heimdal PRO 2018

Attachments

• 2018-07-18_18h19_06.png
    2018-07-18_18h19_06.png
    357.1 KB · Views: 383

RoboMan

Level 34
Verified
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Jun 24, 2016
Heimdal PRO 2018
includes a Premium 1-Year license

How To Get Your Serial Code
Simply login (create an account if you haven't done previously) and click the "get serial code" button. You should be allocated a serial code immediately.

Heimdal PRO 2018
Need to be a magazine suscriber in order to be able to access to this promo

upnorth

Verified
Staff Member
Malware Hunter
Well-known
Jul 27, 2015
Interesting they did not ask me for any code!

Very interesting and I actually believe you @hamo as I and another member was for a certain time also able to get the license without a magazine code. Wonder what make it works for some and others not. :unsure:

Reactions: JB007 and CyberTech
D

Deleted Member 3a5v73x

Uninstalled/reinstalled and activated each time successfuly Heimdal Pro with same 1 year license from this giveway over than 10 times back and forth. So don't be afraid o uninstall, you'll be able to reactivate later just fine, although same cannot be said for 3/6month licenses from other giveaways, upon reinstalls key codes are no longer usable. Now indeed asks for a magazine code to generate serials, and it's understandable, many would have wanted to abuse that giveaway. Lucky to grab myself two, before started to ask for a magazine code. :D

Reactions: upnorth and Iapepe

Iapepe

Level 10
Thread author
Verified
Mar 17, 2013
I got the license without a magazine code in the first days.
The same for Watchdog Online Security Pro.

Reactions: upnorth

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.