On Sale! Heimdal PRO for less than 5$ - 22 hours left

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

BugCode

Level 10
Verified
Well-known
Jan 9, 2017
Yep, grap it myself. Lot of going on now in my VM and "real PC".
Btw why did my last post deleted? No that bother me either just curious. And in here MT we have great Heimdal "assistant" :d

Exterminator

Community Manager
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Oct 23, 2012
This is a good deal for a nice piece of software from a very good company!
Andra Zaharia represents the company very well and can and will answer any questions anyone might have about the software and or licensing.
It is something worth trying,the software updater is excellent,much better than the ones I have used contained within other security apps .

Nikos751

Level 20
Verified
Malware Tester
Feb 1, 2013
Just got one license for my PCs. thanks a lot. I have not heard much about this program but it's very good promo price convinced me to try it.

Sana

Level 5
Verified
Well-known
Dec 30, 2015
This is a good deal for a nice piece of software from a very good company!
Andra Zaharia represents the company very well and can and will answer any questions anyone might have about the software and or licensing.
It is something worth trying,the software updater is excellent,much better than the ones I have used contained within other security apps .
Couldn't agree more with you on that updating part! I also feel it's very light (not bloated / system resource hog). :)

Reactions: Dirk41

generalwu

Level 5
Verified
Well-known
Jan 25, 2016
Darn, saw this too late. :confused:

Anyway they've a permanent sales on this website but it's for a 3 years license.
(Link: here)

Personally I've used this for about a year and I can say it's quite good.

It silently patches all of the available software on my PC and its web shield blocks a couple of harmful pop-ups and sites.

Hope this helps. :cool:

generalwu

Level 5
Verified
Well-known
Jan 25, 2016
@eXDj Hi, I've checked the software and it does not have a button for software update for itself if that's what you're asking.

Reactions: eXDj

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.