Ending Soon Heimdal Thor Premium Home - free license for 1 year/ 1

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

Promo page
https://tunecom.ru/licenses/531-heimdal-thor-premium-home-besplatnaja-licenzija.html
How to get a license
1. Go to the https://shop.heimdalsecurity.com/en/buy/register/thor-premium?voucher=UPSHOP20
2. Enter your name and email address, agree to the license agreement, make sure the price is USD 0.00 and click on "Checkout".
3. Copy and save the activation code on your computer.
4. Confirm your email address in the email you received.
5. Download Heimdal Thor Premium Home and start the installation:
https://tunecom.ru/free-download-heimdal-thor-premium-home.html

Supported on: Windows 11 / 8.1 / 8 / 7 / Server 2008 and above
6. During the installation, select "I have a license key" and activate with the received key.
7. Complete the installation of the program and use a reliable security tool for 1 year for free.

BigWrench

Level 17
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Apr 13, 2014
Free Heimdal Thor Premium Home license for 1 year. The software for the comprehensive protection of the Windows computer with a powerful antivirus, a means of preventing vulnerabilities and data leakage, a blocker of encryptors and other modern network threats.

Heimdal Thor Premium Home's sophisticated cybersecurity solution protects your Windows-based computer from vulnerabilities and malware using next-generation antivirus.
The program detects and blocks even the most complex security threats, neutralizes ransomware and cryptominers, prevents fraud via the Internet and updates outdated software eliminating vulnerabilities. The program will serve as a good addition to the already installed anti-virus protection.

Features of Heimdal Thor Premium Home

• Unique detection and blocking of malware based on traffic before it reaches your computer.
  • Unique protection against the threats of the most modern ransomware and spyware viruses.
  • Automatically updates your apps to close security holes.
  • Installs your favorite software safely and conveniently.
  • Multi-layered protection based on artificial intelligence.
  • Real-time cloud scanning.
  • Protects online banking and online shopping.
  • Anti-phishing protection and data leakage blocking.
  • Heuristic and behavioral scanning.
  • Seamless integration with Windows Firewall.
  • Next-generation antivirus.
  • Protects your web browser.

Features of the Heimdal Thor Premium Home license

• The license is granted for 1 year for three personal computers.
  • Free technical support and program updates.
  • Possibility to reinstall or reinstall.
  • Validity of the license from the moment of registration.
  • Strictly non-commercial use.

Dark Knight

Level 5
Verified
Well-known
Aug 17, 2013
I just finished his test which will probably arrive tomorrow.
I don't spoil, but I was disappointed :/
(Spoiler: I had an infection of the dreaded banking trojan... Emotet... not detected by Heimdal)
Emotet is a polymorphic trojan that has been around since 2014 and is ever evolving and can evade detection by some of the best antivirus out there.

That is why it is not smart to let banking software run without privileged access. Mine requires a fingerprint scan, without it you're not getting access to my account.

Heimdal is good protection ...... not great, but good

That being said ...... I really wish Bitdefender would do the 1 year giveaways again *sigh*

Last edited:

Trident

Level 27
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Feb 7, 2023
(Spoiler: I had an infection of the dreaded banking trojan... Emotet... not detected by Heimdal)
Same... not impressed at all. Video won't be arriving from me (for now) but protection is not too customisable and really not impressive. Once again, I don't see any benefit of "Next-Gen" over "Legacy". Norton and Power Eraser detected a lot after Heimdal.

Trident

Level 27
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Feb 7, 2023
I'm running Kaspersky Free AV atm, would this be better?

Hmm, maybe I won't bother lol
No, Kaspersky's detection is a lot better than this. The so-called VectorN and DarkLayer Guard that block malicious websites kicked in only once (out of more than 10 samples that I executed not detected at all). Another nonsense was some samples were only detected as suspicious. Thor would block access and add them to quarantine, but the original file was still there and you have to press "delete" in quarantine for it to go. This could be changed in settings, but was rather weird behaviour. There was no evidence of any behavioural-based detection whatsoever.

Trident

Level 27
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Feb 7, 2023
Trident: I agree with you. Kaspersky is much more better in detection!!
Specially if you compare premium versions (as Heimdal for free provides just software updater). It’s like comparing apples with oranges. No matter how much Heimdal advertised itself as Next-Gen and able to stop APTs. It’s just a bunch of fancy-named technologies, each being mediocre.

lain

Level 1
Jul 12, 2022
It's Avira under the hood.
Disappointing tbh, and I wonder if that's the case with their enterprise solution as well.

Edit:
They have *one* file system minifilter that's custom and all it does is set up a process notify routine, send the process name to the usermode program via FltSendMessage and if the reply is 1, denies it.

Last edited:

Trident

Level 27
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Feb 7, 2023
It's Avira under the hood.
Disappointing tbh, and I wonder if that's the case with their enterprise solution as well.

Edit:
They have *one* file system minifilter that's custom and all it does is set up a process notify routine, send the process name to the usermode program via FltSendMessage and if the reply is 1, denies it.
I am not certain they use Avira, they claim they use next-gen AV. I didn’t see many detections as almost everything I tried was a miss but the few I saw looked similar to Fortinet. I didn’t inspect the folders to see the engine they use. Are you sure you are not confusing them with Intego?

Reactions: lain and roger_m

lain

Level 1
Jul 12, 2022
I am not certain they use Avira, they claim they use next-gen AV. I didn’t see many detections as almost everything I tried was a miss but the few I saw looked similar to Fortinet. I didn’t inspect the folders to see the engine they use. Are you sure you are not confusing them with Intego?
1679762806440.png
1679763105168.png

They do, at least for Home Premium.

lain

Level 1
Jul 12, 2022
Thanks. I should’ve performed my inspection. For a product that uses Avira, even more disappointing 😀😀
They probably don’t use the cloud.
Haha no worries, but yeah pretty disappointed to see yet another "Advanced AI technology" product that's another AV's SDK under the hood.
Feels like every time it's either Avira or Bitdefender with a fancy UI...

Granted, I understand you can't make absolutely everything from scratch but I don't really see the value-add here.

Trident

Level 27
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Feb 7, 2023
don't really see the value-add here.
Considering the same engine can be obtained for free and Heimdal charges $70 for 3 devices/1year… Yeah. I don’t see the value either. Their unique VectorN is not unique either. It blocks access to CnC servers (more than half of the industry does it) by looking at patterns. It sounds similar to Symantec/Norton IPS which also totally blocks connection when more than one attack has been attempted. The only difference is here it is done on DNS level and that can very easily be bypassed.

BigWrench

Level 17
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Apr 13, 2014
Considering the same engine can be obtained for free and Heimdal charges $70 for 3 devices/1year… Yeah. I don’t see the value either. Their unique VectorN is not unique either. It blocks access to CnC servers (more than half of the industry does it) by looking at patterns. It sounds similar to Symantec/Norton IPS which also totally blocks connection when more than one attack has been attempted. The only difference is here it is done on DNS level and that can very easily be bypassed.

I don’t know how it got to this, but 3 years ago I purchased a 3year/ 3 pc license….. got a refund for it right away ($29.00) due to “incompatible software found” on my first 2 downloads. No idea whatsoever the culprit was. So, I’m in the clear, right???
Not so fast. So I get an email from Heimdal…..THIS TOOK 2 WEEKS to get canceled. Watch yourself with “auto renews” from anyone! ✌️

Attachments

• 8B90B56C-2638-4145-83FD-E8ADB18DDDB4.jpeg
    8B90B56C-2638-4145-83FD-E8ADB18DDDB4.jpeg
    91.4 KB · Views: 130
Last edited:

BigWrench

Level 17
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Apr 13, 2014
$279 yikes, their scamming users by offering an initial lower price then hitting them with this auto-renewal, which I suppose is opt-out as well. How low can they go??

Quite low. Spent a week, after sending them emails to cancel the auto renew, trying to find an ACCOUNT in order to cancel it myself. To no avail. I found everything else. Have no idea where the auto renew hides out. And was never told where, either. Really never thought that they were unscrupulous, but I’ve since run like hell away! ✌️

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.