Hellblade thoughts?

orthonovum

Level 3
Thread author
Verified
Jun 17, 2017
I have been watching yYoutube vids for Hellblade and I am very intrigued. I really liked Heavenly Sword when it came out so I am hoping they do something with that level of quality or higher. Has anyone played any pre-release trade show or conference demos of this game? they are offering it digital only for a reduced price but I am worried the game play will be flat since they haven't really shown much

I am not into games unless they have some level of intelligence and character thought in them so there seems to be a dry spell of games I want to play right now :(

Reactions: AtlBo

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.