Hello again from someone who lost his initial introduction....

Status
Not open for further replies.

nclr11111

Level 6
Thread author
Verified
Well-known
Feb 25, 2011
Well, as described in topic i can not find my introduction from 2011 anymore. Probably blind as usual (not the first time) so the admins might be a bit upset if it miraculously exists and i get caught making a second one....:rolleyes:

Long story short, i have a security software fetish. Love to try out new software and learn from the best here at MT!
I have no safe browsinghabits but are all over the net wherever i find something interesting which might explain my fetish but also my need for a solid security config....

Been away for a couple of years and just recently found my way back here for reasons i´ve forgot but finds this place more alive and captivating than ever.
So i think i´ll stick around and poke on whatever there is to poke at here at MT and learn what i can get my head around in the meanwhile! :p

Finally i must give a tribute to MT´s members who are really nice and welcoming. :D
Not often one come across a forum where you´re not declared an idiot after asking your first question by at least one member...

//NCLR

Cats-4_Owners-2

Level 39
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Well-known
Dec 4, 2013
It's a wondrous occurrence when someone musters up the determination to join thus becoming a member. It's an even greater occasion for celebration when one among our fold finds his way back to the flock after grazing the wilderness for so long (poke directed companionably toward ElectricSheep on behalf of you, @nclr11111 :D).

I liked your re-intro title which brought me here, and everything else you wrote.:p Keep it up O Prodigal Member, and we'll all keep posting back too.:):)

ElectricSheep

Level 14
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Aug 31, 2014
It's a wondrous occurrence when someone musters up the determination to join thus becoming a member. It's an even greater occasion for celebration when one among our fold finds his way back to the flock after grazing the wilderness for so long (poke directed companionably toward ElectricSheep on behalf of you, @nclr11111 :D).

I liked your re-intro title which brought me here, and everything else you wrote.:p Keep it up O Prodigal Member, and we'll all keep posting back too.:):)

Ouch that hurt!!:eek::eek::p:p

nclr11111

Level 6
Thread author
Verified
Well-known
Feb 25, 2011

TY for that heart warming welcome!
Sooo many loving members here! Feeling all warm and fuzzy inside...:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.