Hello all

Status
Not open for further replies.

Justin21

Thread author
Oct 31, 2011
Hello all, im new here my Name is Justin and im a malware cleaner, tester and overall security enthusiast, my Interest in computer security really developed when I was about 14 (im 21 now) when I trashed (or my dad called it) our first computer by a virus that Norton was unable to remove, but fastforeward to now and I clean infected computers, study malware, test it ect. but thanks for the welcome! :)

Btw, ive tried posting a poll in the war room twice, and neither one of them show up, could someone help me there? thanks.

E

Exorcizm

Hello Justin! Welcome to the forums!

I hope you enjoy your time here and get a warm welcome from our members and staff!

Regards
- Josh

E

Exorcizm

Luke[Dumke480] said:
G'day Justin!

Welcome to the forums!

hope you can get cozy, in this forum.

Not with you around spamming his posts :D

/jk

AyeAyeCaptain

Level 1
Feb 24, 2011
Welcome to the community Justin, maybe you have to have so many posts in order to do polls... Am sure Mod/Admin will clarify when they see this post. With you being keen on studying malware I am sure you'll be a great addition/asset to this wonderful site. I hope you are active here and enjoy what MT has to offer.

Happy posting mate. :)

GabiCRX

Level 8
Verified
Jun 24, 2011
Welcome to MalwareTips !
I hope that the forum content will be useful to you !

McLovin

Level 76
Verified
Honorary Member
Malware Hunter
Apr 17, 2011
Hello and welcome to the forum.

Hope that you enjoy your stay here.:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.