Welcome to MT :) Thanks for joining!! Hope you stay active in the forums

Cats-4_Owners-2

Level 39
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Well-known
Dec 4, 2013
Hello peterjam.:) You & your best friend, peterjelly are real heroes in my home!:):D (..just kidding!;)) Thanks for joining & posting! In order to best address your malware problem you can submit a request for assistance here: http://malwaretips.com/forums/malware-removal-assistance.10/ It may be good to begin by viewing how others have requested help first.:) Do keep in mind that the advice posted on an individual's thread are meant for that specific person with their unique problem only. I know this well as I have made the mistake of applying advice for someone else in trying to solve my own problem:oops: when I was a new member!:rolleyes: Good luck, & welcome to the community!:D

Last edited:
Reactions: Rahadian Putra

Chromatinfish 123

Level 21
Verified
May 26, 2014
Welcome :)
You'll get to know all these happy and helpful people pretty soon (Don't forget me)!
If you need additional help with Malware, I am sure that members will help you. Just post a thread in the "Malware Removal Assistance" category. Please remember not to download anything from any member except for certified members. You can check by looking at the avatar thingy on the left of their post and check below their nickname (mine's Chromatinfish 123) to see their status. Only follow and download things from Administrators and Malware Removal Experts. If you are curious, these are the other status thingys:
New Member: Just registered
Regular Member: No status yet
Active Member: Posts/Likes a lot
Well-Known Member: Has over 500 likes
Malware Removal Expert (@TwinHeadedEagle): Certified to help with Malware Removal
Giveaway and Hot Deals Expert (@BoraMurdar, @exterminator20 ): Organizes Giveaways and Hot Deals
Malware Hunter (@Malware1 ): Umm, Malware Hunter (duh :rolleyes:)
Super Moderator (@Littlebits and others): Moderators (Special members who can lock, close, or delete topics, to keep the forum under control)
Administrator (@Jack, @Huracan ): The founders of the forum

Hope you enjoy Malware Tips:)

WinXPert

Level 25
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Malware Hunter
Well-known
Jan 9, 2013
Welcome to MT. Don't be afraid to ask for help. This is a great group. I have learned a few since being active here. Who says you can teach old dogs new tricks.

Gosh I like to have some time playing with Install Flash Player Pro virus. I get bored you know

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.