Hello everybody

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raheel99

Level 1
Thread author
Verified
Sep 15, 2016
A warm welcome to Raheel99! May you test & learn a lot while your system remains safely in a VM as you adventure and have fun in many shapes and forms.:) It's nice having you aboard with us!:D
I just studied floxlib-a which infected my system as comodo av did'nt detect it. I share folder in invirtualbox as read only therefore host was safe.

Last edited:

Cats-4_Owners-2

Level 39
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Well-known
Dec 4, 2013
I just studied floxlib-a which infected my system as comodo av did'nt detect it. I share folder in invirtualbox as read only therefore host was safe.

I'm happy your host system remained untouched.:)

Before I log off for the night/morning here in North America, you may wish, next, to create a thread sharing your system & configuration:
Security Configuration Wizard

Also we have the
MALWARE HUB
where you can join our member/testers whom venture forth into the realm of (yes) malware.;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.