Hello everyone!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fafafee

Thread author
Jan 2, 2013
Hello everyone, happy new year! :)

I recently stumbled upon MT while searching for the best antivirus software for my new laptop. After reading (and becoming overwhelmed) by several posts, I found out that it's not really install this, install that, lather, rinse, repeat, which I have been doing ever since. This epiphany encouraged me to join this seemingly lively community :D

Thank you guys! I'm looking forward to learning from our conversations here! :D

P

Plexx

Welcome to the forums and happy reading since there are tons of good information lying around.

Fafafee

Thread author
Jan 2, 2013
I read at a post somewhere that the software I should use should be dependent on how I light I want it to be, the level of protection, whether I want to pay for it or not, etc. Is there a guide to those things? Also, what should beginners check out? :) Thank you!

Fiery

Level 1
Jan 11, 2011
Welcome to MalwareTips!

I'm glad our forum has helped you become more knowledgeable about antiviruses. As madyrocksin already said, feel free to post your configuration here and our community will gladly assist you in choosing the best security setup for you. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.